test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyranny of Dragons campaign progress bugged

morpheaxmorpheax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
what the title says,a guildie of mine has this problem, he can take the neverdeath quests, yet he cant use anything of the recources earned to progress the storyline/boons...he completes all requirements though it just doesnt work,its like he is still in day 1.

he had issues finding the "post new thread" icon for some reason, so i made this one for him, any help or news about this?
Post edited by morpheax on

Comments

• Options
    loosetacloosetac Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm having a similar problem, cant seem to get any of my boons even know it says that their available :(
  • Options
    djaruddjarud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited August 2014
    I'm thinking allot of this may be connected to the...

BUG : Unable to resolve (quest name), inventory full.

Even when I have 2.5 Greater bags of holding empty. This makes it so I can not progress in the quests.
    Some things are meant to remain lost.
  • Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    To djarud: check your currency bag instead.
  • Options
    morpheaxmorpheax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited August 2014
    bumpity bump
  • Options
    psylent88psylent88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Generally when I first log in it shows my progression. As soon as I start the dailies or accept the campaign mission again, it doesn't show that it accepted and asks me if I want to 'start' it again. I don't because I don't want to lose the currency needed for it.

It's very confusing for a new player like me to know what I'm supposed to do. Do I need to do those dailies 3 days in a row to progress? Or just 3 quests? And will it reset and not count when I complete them?
  • Options
    ronackerronacker Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    morpheax wrote: »
    what the title says,a guildie of mine has this problem, he can take the neverdeath quests, yet he cant use anything of the recources earned to progress the storyline/boons...he completes all requirements though it just doesnt work,its like he is still in day 1.
    he had issues finding the "post new thread" icon for some reason, so i made this one for him, any help or news about this?

Can't progress In Dragon quest.

I logged in this morning and played the icespire dragon quest, no problem. Then to Neverdeath graveyard play it no problem. Then to ebon downs where I collected the scrolls turned them in. I decided to change instance to kill dragon faster, after killing dragon I couldn't ctrl+f to collect rewards, no message about inventory full. i go to campfire where NPC is to turn in dragon kill, but when I hit f to talk to NPC both quest was listed, even though I had turned in the scroll quest.
    when i tried collecting, error message inventory full, I had a greater bag of holding empty. and on right of screen where the heroic encounter collect icon is still there, I tried verifiy files, and patching whole thing.

I tried dropping quest, no help.
    then I thought I would try Roth valley, talked to NPC at campfire and accepted quests played both quest, and still couldn't collect, same error message, inventory full can't reslove quest. still heroic encounter collect still on screen, can't ctrl+f.

strange thing I can go to Ice wind dale play heroic encounter and collect, but still has heroic encounter collect ctrl+f on screen.

I have first two boons, and working on the 4 campain the one that takes 5 days to do with 3 or 4 complete.

can't progress any further.

Ricben