test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

sw gear help

simonec1simonec1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited August 2014 in The Nine Hells
Hi!
I am fury warlock that need help with gear and enchancments.
I am thinking for getting accursed diabolist set for armor.
What weapon set should get?
What accesories should get?
And what enchancments should put on defensive and ofensive slots?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    IMO
    Accursed is best.
    rings berserker's of cleaving
    neck exorcists of blessings
    weapons probably formorian or whatever it's called from MC, then I think I'm going to go corrupted BI offhand and artifact weapon eventually.
    Defensive put in radiants for HP.
    Offensive put in darks till you hit 24% resistance ignored then stack radiants for power.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The SW has access to those infamous 407 regen rings. Might stick with those while you get life steal sorted out.
  • stonewall72stonewall72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm running a Fury build with a mixed (AD and MW) set until i can finalize the AD set. Also using the Ancient Inquisitor's Blade/Grimoire with either a standard Vorp or Lightning. So far a pretty decent setup. How much defense should we be shooting for? I think I am at about 1800. Thanks!
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm running a Fury build with a mixed (AD and MW) set until i can finalize the AD set. Also using the Ancient Inquisitor's Blade/Grimoire with either a standard Vorp or Lightning. So far a pretty decent setup. How much defense should we be shooting for? I think I am at about 1800. Thanks!
    I paid zero attention to it and am at 1122 defense. I can't imagine paying any attention to it. We're not a high defense tanky class, our survival comes from doing massive damage with high lifesteal.