test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck at Patching in launcher

pathforge1pathforge1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Every time I try to get into the server it gets stuck at patching and nothing happens plus if I hit the cancel button it does nothing. Also change the server does nothing as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Do you have a firewall that could be blocking things?
  • Options
    lifebitlifebit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    same symptoms here
  • Options
    temuchin9999temuchin9999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    lifebit wrote: »
    same symptoms here
    Cannot contact update server. No problem with internet on my end. No firewall, was playing game a couple hours ago.
  • Options
    arunnerarunner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm running into similar issues. I get stuck at the launcher, not finding any other issues on my end.
  • Options
    lunarbdoglunarbdog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The same kinda issues here although this is my first time trying to download the game so its the initial patches. I really want to try it out because my friends say theyre going to start playing it soon and i want to be with them. No Firewall blocking, Fairly certain internet is good cause I'm here aren't I? Any help would be appreciated. (Also not sure if this may be an issue or not but I'm running Windows 8).
  • Options
    lunarbdoglunarbdog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Alright I just got the patching to work. What I did was I went into my Task Manager and closed everything that had to do with Arc and NeverWinter then opened it back up. The patch started to download again and ended up finishing. I'm currently in the process of creating my Character so I know that it works, at least for me. Hope everyone else figures out their issues!
  • Options
    khandangerkhandanger Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lunarbdog wrote: »
    Alright I just got the patching to work. What I did was I went into my Task Manager and closed everything that had to do with Arc and NeverWinter then opened it back up. The patch started to download again and ended up finishing. I'm currently in the process of creating my Character so I know that it works, at least for me. Hope everyone else figures out their issues!
    It worked Thanx..:)
  • Options
    spyglass11spyglass11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    lunarbdog wrote: »

Okay so apparently it worked for other people but I have no idea what you mean when you say that you went into the task manager and closed stuff that had to do with arc and neverwinter. What does that mean?