test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whats wrong with this picture?

shhbaconshhbacon Member Posts: 100 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, im in a dom, and i killed a sw and i kicked him hed rise and a ghost would spawn, well then my team kept kicking him hed stand come back to life then die and process would repeat... at one point there had to have been around 50 soul puppets..

sockpuppets.jpg]
Post edited by shhbacon on

Comments

• harkurharkur Member Posts: 305 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Hmmm, something looks decidedly odd about that

Captain Obvious, signing off.
  • nerosolisnerosolis Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is happening in all brackets. In the 50-59 bracket there have been a handful of players abusing that exploit. I see the dozens of soul puppets spawn when they are executed over and over again. This was supposed to have been fixed, but still happens in PvP. When you run into those tools, don't stomp them. If you don't execute, they are forced to respawn and their billions of soul puppets despawn.

I got 4 triple kills from it. Does that mean PWE will ban me for taking advantage of an exploit? pls no admin-senpais
  • gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have nothing useful to contribute, but I had to log in to tell you that THAT is an awesome screen capture!
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have nothing useful to contribute, but I had to log in to tell you that THAT is an awesome screen capture!

Indeed, perhaps he should submit that as an entry to the funniest screen shots from PvP contest.

I have also noticed in PvE that throughout the various zones there are masses of soul puppets forming at the zone gates but I suppose that might be from a different bug.

0nW39Xos.jpg
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This has this going thru my mind
    Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings
    Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
    Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
    Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
    In any case, I would hesistate to call it exploiting because they aren't doing anything wrong per say except using a build. The damnation tree has some bugs where the soul puppets life steal for you which means that it can bring you back to life. Because of this and puppets not despawning on death you can get a lot of puppets up at one time.
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Looks like even the soul puppets are confused. XD

I have also noticed in PvE that throughout the various zones there are masses of soul puppets forming at the zone gates but I suppose that might be from a different bug.

I am guessing that is related to the bug that used to leave gaggles of Cleric Disciples standing at the gates wondering where their bosses went. haha
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |