test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charthraxis Can't Be Targeted

koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I haven't checked with the other dragons but if you show up and Charthraxis is already spawned, it won't let you target him until he hits about 40-50% health. I have had this happen twice, I showed mere seconds after he spawned. Once I showed up when he was almost dead and it let me target him right away, so it's only for the first half of the fight that the glitch is active.
Post edited by koneko1234 on

Comments

• cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It is a glitch you can clear by logging in and out fast. But yes it is an issue, only seen it happen on preview and live for Neverdeath and Rothe Valley
  • koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    It is a glitch you can clear by logging in and out fast. But yes it is an issue, only seen it happen on preview and live for Neverdeath and Rothe Valley

I didn't know a relog would fix it, but even still it is something that should be fixed.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Confirmed. Just this morning even.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    koneko1234 wrote: »
    I didn't know a relog would fix it, but even still it is something that should be fixed.

Is that not risky? I've been in parties even and after relogging it swaps my instance for some stupid reason.
  • koneko1234koneko1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    Is that not risky? I've been in parties even and after relogging it swaps my instance for some stupid reason.

that's why it needs fixed lol. there are a lot of minor glitches with m4 that need to be fixed, most of them are not game breaking but they are annoying.