test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Feast QQ

chmmr213chmmr213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
The devs changed it to BOP and I would like it back - at least previously bought/earned ones.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh wow , the ones in my bag are now bound too O_O , seems weird that they bind a consumable but then leave the stuff you can buy like water balloons and stuff BoE.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • chmmr213chmmr213 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27
    edited August 2014
    I started taking some down from the AH when I realized that they were being re-released and would likely lower the value.
    I decided to pop some back into the commission slot just to see what they were at before the likely drop and to my surprise they were saying bind on pick up...
    I looked at the remaining ones on the ah and they happened to have the text bind on pickup funny enough...
    POOT EET BACK XD
    I dont know, it seems small in the grand scheme of a lot of things being done over at headquarters so w/e, but man what a downer heh.
  • zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Both feasts are now bop, as are the flowers for everyone packs and the weapon transmutes.

The profession also got reset to level 1 on many characters, all but 1 of mine got reset.
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    chmmr213 wrote: »
    I started taking some down from the AH when I realized that they were being re-released and would likely lower the value.
    I decided to pop some back into the commission slot just to see what they were at before the likely drop and to my surprise they were saying bind on pick up...
    I looked at the remaining ones on the ah and they happened to have the text bind on pickup funny enough...
    POOT EET BACK XD
    I dont know, it seems small in the grand scheme of a lot of things being done over at headquarters so w/e, but man what a downer heh.

I was looking to buy a few to send to other characters for profession upgrade task... I saw a stack of 30 on sale for a less than average price, I said "well, i'll buy this, send 6 to other characters and sell the rest back".

Not only I can't sell it anymore, but they are *CHARACTER* bound, so I'm stuck with a stack of them on a character I don't really use anymore.

Thanks, Cryptic. Really, a truly necessary change, while other bugs that keep me from playing that character are still out there.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Oh wow , the ones in my bag are now bound too O_O , seems weird that they bind a consumable but then leave the stuff you can buy like water balloons and stuff BoE.

I saw someone mention that even that was bop despite what it says.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I prefer them to be bound
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I prefer them to be bound

I wouldn't really care if they are bound or not if I wasn't tricked by the AH. Also, changing BoE to BoP isn't an issue unless it is retroactive (which, in this case, was).
  • draogndraogn Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The tokens and petals also have a timer on them now, they expire in 44 days.