test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Catching AD Exploiters.

klaaberklaaber Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
It's really good time to catch all the AD exploiters who are still not banned and have infinite AD, please just check all the Legendary Belts and you will find out who has gotten their AD from x place. I'm sure plenty of people have seen people (there is 1 guild it is called '' *Name removed*'') who all have them and not just single one, but multiple belts. That is very strange, to get legenadry belt with the 1st day it will cost around 60mil AD converted to zen it's ~120000 zen per player, . This is not legit, please admin and GM's take a look at this and fix/ban ASAP.
Post edited by klaaber on

Comments

• Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited August 2014
    klaaber wrote: »
    it will cost around 60mil AD converted to zen it's ~120000 zen per player

lol. It's not 60m AD, people have probably already bought the items before mod 4 (really cheap) for several millions or less and used them.
  • Options
    froszztfroszzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I reckon "the guild" in question is "*Name Removed*" ?

Yeah there is zero chance that those people get their income in a legit manner. Surely they made their biggest score from the AD resonator exploit. Were we not promised a ban wave to punish the people doing it?

Keeping these shady players in game without punishment is a big slap to the face to all the legit players/customers.

There are actually many people that only BUY ZEN FOR REAL MONEY in this game. Why should they(we) keep doing this when you can clearly cut any corners you wish without the people in charge doing a single thing about it?

I hear some people even have Billions of AD. Look into these people with a giant magnifying glass already, stop insulting the legit players cryptic.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yes it is 60mil AD with Diamonds, they refined them with Brilliant Diamonds. So that is around 60mil together with the belt.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    froszzt wrote: »
    I reckon "the guild" in question is "*Name Removed*" ?

Yeah there is zero chance that those people get their income in a legit manner. Surely they made their biggest score from the AD resonator exploit. Were we not promised a ban wave to punish the people doing it?

Keeping these shady players in game without punishment is a big slap to the face to all the legit players/customers.

There are actually many people that only BUY ZEN FOR REAL MONEY in this game. Why should they(we) keep doing this when you can clearly cut any corners you wish without the people in charge doing a single thing about it?

I hear some people even have Billions of AD. Look into these people with a giant magnifying glass already, stop insulting the legit players cryptic.

Yes, they got their belts with 1st day, each diamond was 3mil. Making a legendary belt = 6-7mil RP ? thats 72MIL for just refine points + the belt 20mil in the first day, total 92 MIL AD.
  • Options
    froszztfroszzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    cerberobot wrote: »
    lol. It's not 60m AD, people have probably already bought the items before mod 4 (really cheap) for several millions or less and used them.

It's not 60m AD? At one point in time the CON belts cost 36 million on AH. Add the cost to make that legendary. And the fact that they have more than 1 legendary belt less than one week after mod 4 screams exploited AD.

Only a friend of these people, or a person who exploits himself, could ever try and defend this.

Then there are people who buy zen like a normal person and jumps around happy with r7 enchants. All while the exploiters sneeze at anything less than full r10, perfects, legendaries.

I mean, can there even exist a reason to not look into this? If they come out clean then no harm no foul, right?
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    There have been many more evidences posted on the forums and on reddit that have promptly been deleted. If they didn't get a clue from those, what makes you think they'd smarten up on this?

Anyway, I think they are safe. This is Cryptic. I just don't like them making up this new event wherein the top 5 bidders get an exclusive Sgt Knox companion. We all know who is going to win it
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    There have been many more evidences posted on the forums and on reddit that have promptly been deleted. If they didn't get a clue from those, what makes you think they'd smarten up on this?

Becos they lose players and Real money. Nobody wants to go pvp while they know people like these are out there, people are quitting the game becos of this and PW will not get profit out of it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Becos they lose players and Real money. Nobody wants to go pvp while they know people like these are out there, people are quitting the game becos of this and PW will not get profit out of it.

They already lost tons and tons of players from previous exploits since Caturday.

There was a post on reddit weeks ago showing exploiters confessing their deeds on an infamous public channel and Cryptic didn't do anything. You are fighting a losing battle.
  • Options
    laks0nlaks0n Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Anyway, I think they are safe. This is Cryptic. I just don't like them making up this new event wherein the top 5 bidders get an exclusive Sgt Knox companion. We all know who is going to win it

what event, I'm curious :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    They already lost tons and tons of players from previous exploits since Caturday.

There was a post on reddit weeks ago showing exploiters confessing their deeds on an infamous public channel and Cryptic didn't do anything. You are fighting a losing battle.

You are wrong, they are fighting against it and they did ban many many people already and they said it is fixed now, but still there are people with Infinite AD.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You are wrong, they are fighting against it and they did ban many many people already and they said it is fixed now, but still there are people with Infinite AD.

They "said" they fixed it. They did ban a lot of people....the gullible saps who found out about the glitch on that day when it was conveniently revelead and giftwrapped for the public to see. Those gullible saps weren't the ones abusing it for months.

They DID NOT ban the people who have been duplicating for months.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    They "said" they fixed it. They did ban a lot of people....the gullible saps who found out about the glitch on that day when it was conveniently revelead and giftwrapped for the public to see. Those gullible saps weren't the ones abusing it for months.

They DID NOT ban the people who have been duplicating for months.

Yes, these people got 3-7 days ban. And now they are back in game and abusing it every single way they can. Please people fight against it, don't give up.
  • Options
    realmojoerealmojoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    froszzt wrote: »

I mean, can there even exist a reason to not look into this? If they come out clean then no harm no foul, right?

/signed

I request a banhammer for those ugly people, wouldnt mind an investigation from our devs!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yes, these people got 3-7 days ban. And now they are back in game and abusing it every single way they can. Please people fight against it, don't give up.

I will comment on the stuff and clear things up from time to time to provide awareness but like I said, there have been threads and posts with picture evidence of exploiters confessing yet Cryptic did not do anything. Do not expect too much.
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Honestly mod 4has been out for about a week, if there are people with multiple legendary artifact belts I would be suspicious. One legendary artifact belt I could belive that, yeah the player stocked up in preperation for them, but multiple? I don't think it would really do any harm to at least check it out.
  • Options
    lektyr1lektyr1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I agree, if there is something fishy going on here they have nothing to lose to investigate it
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Honestly mod 4has been out for about a week, if there are people with multiple legendary artifact belts I would be suspicious. One legendary artifact belt I could belive that, yeah the player stocked up in preperation for them, but multiple? I don't think it would really do any harm to at least check it out.

Not just 1 player from Tha Streets, But every single one of them have them.
  • Options
    frombeedfrombeed Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    /signed.

They certainly deserve a ban as it takes away from legit players BIG TIME.
  • Options
    kires666kires666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's really good time to catch all the AD exploiters who are still not banned and have infinite AD, please just check all the Legendary Belts and you will find out who has gotten their AD from x place. I'm sure plenty of people have seen people (there is 1 guild it is called '' Tha Streets '') who all have them and not just single one, but multiple belts. That is very strange, to get legenadry belt with the 1st day it will cost around 60mil AD converted to zen it's ~120000 zen per player, . This is not legit, please admin and GM's take a look at this and fix/ban ASAP.
    Yes these people must get investigeted and if something strange there, BAN them ''
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    number 1 of those ad exploiters is Mouz@xmousepadx aka IM SO CUTE or xXkillerXx i hope u guys remember those admin massages spam with 15-20 items from lockboxes in less than 2 minutes?
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    no no you guys are all wrong. they don't "exploit". they just got "lucky".

don't you wish you got "lucky"? I wish I got "lucky" and duped a few Billion AD and got away with it! :cool:

(in b4 the delete)
  • Options
    enemyteamftwenemyteamftw Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Pretty bad Tha Streets is the only guild that gets called out for an exploit they do not or did not use because 6 players in this guild have legendary belts also would like to add the person who posted this thread is in EoA who had numerous members banned for using this exploit and the only reason he posted this is because he is mad about a pvp match he lost!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Pretty bad Tha Streets is the only guild that gets called out for an exploit they do not or did not use because 6 players in this guild have legendary belts also would like to add the person who posted this thread is in EoA who had numerous members banned for using this exploit and the only reason he posted this is because he is mad about a pvp match he lost!!!!

Don't forget about Chocolate Shoppe/Stand (few players, maybe more). Check the guild bank please.

''number 1 of those ad exploiters is Mouz@xmousepadx aka IM SO CUTE or xXkillerXx i hope u guys remember those admin massages spam with 15-20 items from lockboxes in less than 2 minutes?''
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    you are all **** who uses blue glyphs, enjoy the limelight you scrubs. back to reality for you guys after patch.

git rek'd
  • Options
    xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    number 1 of those ad exploiters is Mouz@xmousepadx aka IM SO CUTE or xXkillerXx i hope u guys remember those admin massages spam with 15-20 items from lockboxes in less than 2 minutes?

You Sir are just jelous.
    By now EVERYONE knows that you make profit with rusted boxes and zen....
    I was just one of the first ppl who did it and invested more ad into it than anyone else.

All you do with posting stuff like that, is making urself look dumb.

Edit: Close the Thread for namecalling and insulting ppl.
  • Options
    xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Yes it is 60mil AD with Diamonds, they refined them with Brilliant Diamonds. So that is around 60mil together with the belt.

Also how could you know that they refined it with diamonds? Did he do it on stream?
    Just another try to insult ppl from a lonely, jelous person.
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    And 60m? It cost you like 20-30m at most to upgrade it to legendary maybe less if you bought peridots etc before m4.
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    laks0n wrote: »
    what event, I'm curious :)

They are auctioning five limited edition Captain Knox companions to the highest bidders ,in other words a event pretty much exclusively aimed at people who cheated millions of AD from the resonators and didn't get caught .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Someon is selling 2 chainmail of the divine avengers on the AH, I get it if you bought it from the woundrous bazaar and don't like the look and sell it but to buy 2? realy you are just laundering AD or acquiring them wrongfully.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014
    Sorry to say, but this has turned into a naming and shaming thread, so we gotta close it down. In the future, let's try and avoid mentioning any specific names of guilds or players, okay?

If any of you have evidence of any exploits that you wish to share, please PM me or one of the mods directly.

This discussion has been closed.