test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Axios (PVE) - Recruiting new and experienced players!

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
Hey everyone!

Axios is an old guild that is replenishing its ranks! We participate in all sorts of PVE, from T1s to VT/CN/MC and HE farming. We are friendly bunch, and are always willing to provide you advice on how to build your character to fill your role in a party the best way possible!

Here are some of the benefits of our guild:
- Maxed out guild bank (It has all 8 repositories, and is about 90% full)
- A large and friendly community, almost always available to participate in dungeons
- Experts in every class always available to assist you with your build
- Very interactive guild leaders, that don't mind carving the way through dungeons for new players
- DPS and recruiting contests, with valuable rewards such as AD, companions, promotions, and other interesting things! (new)
- CN splits runs amoung the higher GS players (You can always trust a guildie, if not they get kicked and we will make sure you get your money!)
- GG PVP/FC/DK (Greed and Split) Again - you can trust us guildies, and we will teach you the most efficient way to do these dungeons so you can get the maximum number of runs in!
- and much much more....

You can pm me (our newest leader) for more information or an invite at @katamaster81899, or contact any of the following for an invite: @mfreff @kretnoize @cerberusxll @nemotheheartless @moran90 @zadair , or any online member with permissions to invite! You can also send me a message on the forum, or send me an ingame mail!
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments