test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gilded Spider animations

ezasterezaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys,

Do only I think that devs broke something with gilded spider animations while standing in place?

The thing is, that before mod 4 he made some "unpatient spider" animation once every longer period of time.
Now, when you stand on place at Gilded Spider, he performs all the animations one after another.
Like really - he ALWAYS makes animations, and never stands in 1 place like he was supposed to do so.

Any idea if it was planned by devs or they just ruined another thing?
Post edited by ezaster on

Comments

• Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I noticed that they improved the animations for the heavy worg that I ride as well. He actually has a "stop moving forward mid jump" animation now when he lands (instead of just going back to his default standing pose), and his running jump animation has improved as well as it looks like I lift up on the reins to tell him to jump now.

I like it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    ezasterezaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There is a difference between "improving animations" and ruining them by making them trigger one after another...
  • Options
    xxleyanxxxxleyanxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Other than that, the space bar animation for the new rage drake is broken too, it doesn't trigger sometimes(You just get stuck in place). You can't move once the animation goes off, unlike other mounts where you just move slightly to cancel it. You can't repeatedly press space bar to do the animation.:( I usually find that funny when other people spam their mount's space bar animation.
    Synnove ~ Full PvE CW
    Emeril ~ PvP HR
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Its incredibly cute to spam the space bar in place with a worg. Sounds like he's just barking/growling at something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.