test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Respeced Feats won't commit and can't take screenshot.

volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Bug #1:

On my HR when I allocate my paragon feat points and commit, they appear committed, but show as pending. If I try to leave the window it tells me I have uncommitted changes and if I continue it will reset my changes. I have tried to commit one point, all points (several times), and one feat filled, all have the same result. Another person in my guild with an HR was able to respec with no issues.

I am going to try to use my retraining token which I got from my First time Buyer's Pack to respec, since I wasn't using it for anything anyhow. I am very displeased about this,

Bug #2:

I have tried using the "print Screen" button and by the chat window, but I have no screenshots in my folder.
Folder location is: E:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\screenshots
Post edited by volchitsa on

Comments

• jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My HR, GF and CW classes were all reset - cannot commit either.
  • volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Update: Yep, I had to use that respec token that I had to totally respec my character and only then did my feats commit.
  • moshakirbymoshakirby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Having same issues with feats
    http://i60.tinypic.com/4s16ao.jpg

Two feats still 5/5
    If i commit changes and close window I get a pop-up saying I'll lose it all and I do, took my screenshot with Fraps so don't know about that bug
  • jimmar57jimmar57 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same issue with a twist. At first log in to my CW after mod 4, found the game had only refunded 5 paragon points I had in Unrestrained Chaos. Of course now when I add the points back, hit commit and close the screen I get the error message for uncommitted points...
  • crenmac69crenmac69 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same... My CW had 5 points refunded as well and after I add them and hit commit, it reverts! UGH!
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My HR cannot respect feats - only some of the points were removed most of them still there. Cannot clear all nor can I add them as commit will not commit.
  • xeezertxeezert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm having a similar issue on my HR. When I go to respec all my heroic feats are allocated and there are 5 points in Stormcaller's Arrow.

I can allocate the remaining feat points but they never stick.
    Dragons are ruining my life.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    crenmac69 wrote: »
    Same... My CW had 5 points refunded as well and after I add them and hit commit, it reverts! UGH!

You should have got a full feat respec on your CW not just five points , you need to contact support because the only way to fix the issue you are describing is to pay for a full feat/boon respec with AD or a full respec using zen.
    volchitsa wrote: »

I have tried using the "print Screen" button and by the chat window, but I have no screenshots in my folder.
    Folder location is: E:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\screenshots

Yeah this happens to me , I just press prtscrn then open paint and paste the image then save it.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • joebaejoebae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    And they still didn't fix this issue, wtf?!
    My HR is unplayable atm. cause of this, and I'm not going to use a respec token, this is as easy as flushing feats tables, how could this even could happen is beyond my understanding.
    Maybe some developer(s) should advance to Data Technician? (punch intented)
  • rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    When I logged on for the first time after Mod 4 went live, I found that three of my toons (CW, GF, and HR) had had their Feats reset. I was able to reselect Feats for the CW and GF, but not for the HR. My other three toons (DC, TR, and GWF) were unaffected.

With the new content Mod 4 introduced, my two Lv60's (CW and TR) have had a good workout and have gained and selected Power points without problem. My two fighters have also gained a level or two, and have selected Powers and Feats without problems. I have even started a SW, and so far so good. My DC, however...

Just recently (in the last couple of days), my DC gained a level due to the Summer Festival quests, but when I tried to select a Power and a Feat for her, -neither- would stay committed. This now leaves me with two toons (HR and DC) effectively unplayable as they cannot upgrade their skill sets.
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)