test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First time buyers reward

voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I thought this was a once per account type thing, but considering the reward was locked to the character that I made the 500 zen purchase on, im wondering if you are given a reward after spending at least 500 zen per individual character?

also, it doesnt seem retroactive considering ive spent my share of zen prior to this promotion on 2 characters that werent offered the first time buyers reward. I recently came back to play the scourge warlock, and when I made my purchase it was granted but unclaimable on any of my other characters.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Not retroactive.
    Also the initial box is BoC - but when you opening some items are BoA so you can transfer to alts (example: War Dog companion) - but some items are not - so it's best to open the box on the character you want to have the BoP stuff.

For any newcomers:
    BoC: Bound to Character
    BoP: Bind on Pickup
    BoA: Bound to Account
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Not retroactive.
    Also the initial box is BoC - but when you opening some items are BoA so you can transfer to alts (example: War Dog companion) - but some items are not - so it's best to open the box on the character you want to have the BoP stuff.

For any newcomers:
    BoC: Bound to Character
    BoP: Bind on Pickup
    BoA: Bound to Account

right but for some reason I could only claim the reward on the character I was playing when I made the purchase. it was sent to my mailbox but only on that character. so I went to the rewards npc and it said I couldn't claim it on any of my other characters. so I just claimed it on my alt.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My second account has been waiting about 4 days for the pack. I put in a ticket, but I got an email on this account confirming the ticket. Obviously, there going to tell me I already got the pack from a previous purchase. I have no idea why it came to this account. They probably think I'm trying to scam them nd will have a harder time getting it on the correct account.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Here's the thing:

It ONLY comes in Mail.
    It is mailed to ONLY ONE of your Characters.
    The box itself should be Bind to Account - so you can put it into Shared Slots of Bank, or mail it to an alt.

THEN, When you open it, the Bind on Pickup items kick in - and other "boxes" are dropped into your inventory. Those other boxes are bind to Account (such as the Companion War Dog) - you can mail to an alt or put into Shared Slot of Bank.

WHY this pack appears in the Zen Market and the Reward Claims Agent is a total mystery to everyone, because it ONLY comes to you via in-game mail.

Bizarre weirdness is as bizarre weirdness does. :)

If you believe you have qualified and haven't received it yet (or just can't find it) - it may help if you take a peak at this forum thread:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?685791-Help-Customer-Service-help-you!!-Tips-for-sending-support-tickets
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Angrysprite, that pretty much cleared it all up for me :)