test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refining: crits add too much refining points

vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello together,

when you refine e.g. radiant enchantments and put rank 3 radiants in it, they will give 90 RP and can crit to give additional 45 RP or 90 RP. If that happens now, an additional refinementpoint is added so refining enchantments to the exact number of points needed is nearly impossible now. This did not happen before MOD4 but happened to me yesterday multiple times.

Greets,
Vasco
Post edited by vascodergamer on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Um, and why do you need to refine to "the exact number of points needed?" So what if you refine past the "exact number?"
  • cooluser1982cooluser1982 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I have the same problem.
    The problem with over refining is that you cant stack enchantments anymore so they take a lot of space in the inventory.
  • reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What you're describing is bonus + crit.

Bonus happens when you place the same type of enchantment to refine.

Crit can happen with any refinement object.

it is possible for Bonus enchants to crit.

The only exception to this is with gems. Gems dont crit. ( at least not anymore from what I've noted)
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    Um, and why do you need to refine to "the exact number of points needed?" So what if you refine past the "exact number?"

Its some people like to get the points exactly on zero when they level up a enchantment because at zero they can be stacked but at any other points over they can't be although this did used to happen in module three as well .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This has happened since Mod2 was on preview. Initially you could manually stack enchants and reset them to zero RP for the current level. The devs changed that and we've had this problem ever since.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cooluser1982cooluser1982 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    so are they going to change it back ? Or we are doomed to have lots of unstacked enchantments of the same type.
  • vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What you're describing is bonus + crit.

No, you misunderstood me: the refining crits and shows it with a orange/yellow +45, but 45+1 = 46 RP are added to the enchant. The increase does not match what is shown in the UI!