test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

game issues

baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Well . I am not sure if this really matters to you but ... Pe is very laggy now since the patch and just an advice if you put harper near the travel gate or in another zone would help cut out the lag .

2. If you consider putting auctionares in icewind dale / dread / shandlar . Would be great would put out the lag and make pe a bit better
if someone else has any view please share so dev / gms can consider some idea to make it better for us
Post edited by baddeeds on

Comments

• Options
    daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Auctioneers ?
    Why would you go to PE when you can access the auction from anywhere ?
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • Options
    baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    well to take quests . and 70% of the people still use pe for mailboxes and aution houses
  • Options
    sonofraistlinsonofraistlin Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    baddeeds wrote: »
    well to take quests . and 70% of the people still use pe for mailboxes and aution houses

what would REALLY help game flow would be to put mailboxes near the campfires in each area...then when using the ah, you wouldn't have to go back to pe to get stuff you've bought
    “and someday, fat innkeepers will bow to me.”
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    what would REALLY help game flow would be to put mailboxes near the campfires in each area...then when using the ah, you wouldn't have to go back to pe to get stuff you've bought
    Or introduce an ad sink and let us buy portable mailboxes for say 1k ad a use.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    Or introduce an ad sink and let us buy portable mailboxes for say 1k ad a use.

actually...good idea :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ya good idea
  • Options
    theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My ping is 2000+ in protector's Enclave and take me more than 5 minutes trying to get from spawn to quest giver and back. Solo instances it's much better, about 300-350 (Australian). Locating Mod 4 daily quest giver in PE zone is not such a good idea in hindsight. As for dragon encounters my character will freeze after 1-3 rotations, from then on I'm locked on the screen until at times a full minute or 2 after the encounter is over. I'm used to lag but this is among the worst I've experienced and makes a good chunk of the game unplayable.
    Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
    Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    My ping is 2000+ in protector's Enclave and take me more than 5 minutes trying to get from spawn to quest giver and back. Solo instances it's much better, about 300-350 (Australian). Locating Mod 4 daily quest giver in PE zone is not such a good idea in hindsight. As for dragon encounters my character will freeze after 1-3 rotations, from then on I'm locked on the screen until at times a full minute or 2 after the encounter is over. I'm used to lag but this is among the worst I've experienced and makes a good chunk of the game unplayable.

well i'm in outback NSW...and i'm pinging around 300, but i'm having none of the issues that your describing, sorry i can't help :(
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just to add to some issues I'm having as well; mail icon is constantly lit, tooltips for items in chat have stopped working when I hover over them, some tool tips for SW items are missing level requirements, minor increased lag, major clipping on female human warlocks, chests are now only give rings and belts although they are different (12 runs now), lack of SW drops at higher level dungeons if playing with other toons...

There are a lot of other minor things too but I'm sure they get patched up fairly quickly.