test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Experience beyond level 60

user4035user4035 Member Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So what does this get you exactly?
Post edited by user4035 on

Comments

• Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    each time you reach the end of the exp bar you get a small prize (1 skill point, some money, and/or other things)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I do hope they increase the rewards (even if they increase the EXP required)
  • Options
    geeq5geeq5 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I do hope they increase the rewards (even if they increase the EXP required)

Or most of the time you get 2 rank 4 enchantments.

The disappointment in my face.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Power points aren't guaranteed each time and they're maxed out by this method at 20 (which would completely fill your power tree to rank 3 for all powers in any event).
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited August 2014
    Power points aren't guaranteed each time and they're maxed out by this method at 20 (which would completely fill your power tree to rank 3 for all powers in any event).

Is this confirmed? Coz on the first 10 occurrences I got like 7 power points and then on next 10 occurrences I got no power point, so I thought maybe the 7 was the maximum given...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    gwassalor wrote: »
    Is this confirmed? Coz on the first 10 occurrences I got like 7 power points and then on next 10 occurrences I got no power point, so I thought maybe the 7 was the maximum given...

I'd have to dig through several months' worth, but this was mentioned directly in the news blog announcing this addition.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It is accurate. But either I am having a severe RNG crisis on over a dozen chars or they changed the rate. Getting an awful lot of everything but powerpoints, lately. Not complaining, just sharing info.

( A couple of days ago, three chars hit the mark on one day. All three got Enchantment shards. Was sort of odd. The day before, two ranked up- one of them got the tomes, and the other got 5 rank 4 enchants.)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    laks0nlaks0n Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh ****, I was hoping I wouldn't have to think about at least that... Well, I guess I gotta pay atention with my powers now :)

I got tons of stuff, most worth to me are exp books. You get 2 for companions, worth 3k, and 1 for your CHARACTER, worth 5k. They are bound to account, no selling them. Got my lock one as soon as I got to PE, he hit lvl 8 and then some. Quite worth to skip the initial low xp areas.

Other than that, enchantments, peridots/aquamarines, rough AD.
  • Options
    laks0nlaks0n Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Oh ****, I was hoping I wouldn't have to think about at least that... Well, I guess I gotta pay atention with my powers now :)

I got tons of stuff, most worth to me are exp books. You get 2 for companions, worth 3k, and 1 for your CHARACTER, worth 5k. They are bound to account, no selling them. Got my lock one as soon as I got to PE, he hit lvl 8 and then some. Quite worth to skip the initial low xp areas.

Other than that, enchantments, peridots/aquamarines, rough AD.
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Those tomes are awesome when you have a new char and/or a new pet. But once either or both get higher level it's like.. 'oh, these again.' hahaha.
    (It all comes down to how much it makes a progress bar fill. #satisfactionfactor)
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    user4035user4035 Member Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014

Thanks. I was wondering where I got that extra point from cause I couldn't remember what I got.
    There were some powers I skipped over cause they sounded crappy, and some I put 3 points into but never use. I didn't want to re-spec just to shift a few points around to try stuff out.