test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes Mod 4 , really a mess... somebody have same problem?

hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Looking at the patch notes page ofr Mod 4, all the changelog is really messed up for me... there's only a list of line and notes and sometimes "guardian fight, great weapon fighter"... pretty hard tpo understand the real changes of each class...

Am i the only one having this problem?

Or who writes the blog really made a raw COPY PASTE from note pad?
Can you fix it pls... really hard to udnerstand what has been changed.

Edit: Thanx for Fixing it, now they are more readable and enjoyable :D
^^
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Notepad++, Word and OpenOffice are all your friends.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    lycragirllycragirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited August 2014
    hiukulimus wrote: »
    Looking at the patch notes page ofr Mod 4, all the changelog is really messed up for me... there's only a list of line and notes and sometimes "guardian fight, great weapon fighter"... pretty hard tpo understand the real changes of each class...

Am i the only one having this problem?

Or who writes the blog really made a raw COPY PASTE from note pad?
    Can you fix it pls... really hard to udnerstand what has been changed.

I though it was the screen, then I realised I was blinded by my own tears. My poor Cw :-(
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's more legible in word. The main thing is missing headers.
  • Options
    cogent992cogent992 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Leave it to Cryptic to mess up even the patch notes...
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Are these the official patch notes? As in what's being put into live? I've noticed transcended master (CW) is 25% cap on preview right now and it's only 10% in the notes.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They have updated it since the OP's post, including colored headers and more line breaks. :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    My GF is going to be SOOOOOO BAD A$$!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
    edited August 2014
    yup now fixed :)

Mod can close this thread :D finally i can read notes about my class :D
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Level of competence is directly proportional to how it's game is managed.
  • Options
    blu3drag0n1977blu3drag0n1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11
    edited August 2014
    if they are going to copy paste from a notepad text file then they need to use the
    Tag. [code]
    [COLOR="#000000"]
    Like This.
    [LIST]
    [*] text
    [*] text
    [/LIST]
    [/COLOR]