test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NERF Thorn ward

ionnegativoionnegativo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
How is possible that power drains "magically" all your HP's while the HR sits, LoL of you, and regenerates??? why the duration has be to too long in comparison with other classes AoE???
Post edited by ionnegativo on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeap, it's duration is a lil bit too long. Also, I don't like that HRs are not the source of the damage thus you can't reflect some part of the damage back at them. Talking particularly about GFs.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Neverwinter 101; standing in red is hazardous to your health.
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This ability should just be deleted from game. Should also remove the HR class altogether. Just keep posting and devs will listen.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Because Thorn Ward's size being stated in 4e rule book is the same as Icy Terrain's: burst 1 within 10 squares, either nerfing Thorn Ward to the size of Icy Terrain or buffing Icy Terrain to the size of Thorn Ward would be fair.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. HRs are getting heftily nerfed and shouldn't be too much of a problem for you after today.

And thorn ward is getting nerfed- you can't have multiple.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Because Thorn Ward's size being stated in 4e rule book is the same as Icy Terrain's: burst 1 within 10 squares, either nerfing Thorn Ward to the size of Icy Terrain or buffing Icy Terrain to the size of Thorn Ward would be fair.

Yeah, buff Icy Terrain, nevermind other classes! Pave the way to our lords the MAGES!
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How is possible that power drains "magically" all your HP's while the HR sits, LoL of you, and regenerates??? why the duration has be to too long in comparison with other classes AoE???

Yeah, even though I'm an HR I think it should be reworked, maybe instead of a thorn it should be more icy, and slowly freeze enemy players solid. No wait, er. Lol, in about 24 hours you are going to look back and fondly remember thornwards almost as friends, tickling you gently.

Seriously though, it's okay, you don't have to QQ about HRs anymore. It worked, job done, we're all nerfed up, got nerf..? Yes, we have, oodles of it in fact. We're toast.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • sjcayesjcaye Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    This ability should just be deleted from game. Should also remove the HR class altogether. Just keep posting and devs will listen.

Look at your characters Pjay...enough said

l2p something else plz

Sarcasm fail
  • mojopowermojopower Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The way I look at it thornward is not the problem, if your melee your in tough against an HR period. Standing on a node your going to take a lot of punishment if its not thornward than you will eat a lot of aim shots. You will just have to rotate and fight someone you can 1v1. I personally hate regen in pvp, but its part of build diversity ja ja ja.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Nerf requests are not permitted. They always end in flame.

Please keep balance requests more assertive and less aggressive in the future.
This discussion has been closed.