test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

7/3 hidden code winner question

tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I was wondering if any of the other winners got their companion yet? I followed the instructions and sent a private message to the person requested, but I notice he hasn't even opened it yet and I do not yet have my prize. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue.
Post edited by tidalwave082 on

Comments

• bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I was wondering if any of the other winners got their companion yet? I followed the instructions and sent a private message to the person requested, but I notice he hasn't even opened it yet and I do not yet have my prize. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue.

I'm in the same boat. Was going to send another message tomorrow to chase it up.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah I did too. I hope this isn't the sort of thing where he'll take care of it on the 4th. I hate these silent things, there's no feedback that you've done it right or it's been noticed, all you can do the entire time is worry, it's needless.
  • bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Yeah I did too. I hope this isn't the sort of thing where he'll take care of it on the 4th. I hate these silent things, there's no feedback that you've done it right or it's been noticed, all you can do the entire time is worry, it's needless.

We'll find out in the next couple of days :/
    My Foundry Quests:

edited August 2014
    Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but my forum message has still gone ignored and I haven't gotten my reward, what's going on? I thought this was a legit contest.
  • latnemurtsnilatnemurtsni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    7/11 winner here, same situation. No companion yet :)
    edited August 2014
    I'm a 7/3 winner. I sent a message to him, but he never even read it. Then I sent another one just in case he's been "busy" but he STILL hasn't looked at that either. The deadline was the 4th and I sent both of mine before that, this is terrible.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Which Dev is supposed to give them out, again?
    Maybe write to another Dev and ask what happened...
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
    edited August 2014
    obsiddia wrote: »
    Which Dev is supposed to give them out, again?
    Maybe write to another Dev and ask what happened...

Nice pic btw, it's supposed to be dwightmc, I don't know what's going on, I wonder if any of the other hidden code contest actually got award, I've never known any of the other "winners"
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Nice pic btw, it's supposed to be dwightmc, I don't know what's going on, I wonder if any of the other hidden code contest actually got award, I've never known any of the other "winners"

I have one in my guild, and he received a lizardfolk shaman companion a while ago. It does happen. It's just a few days later.
    edited August 2014
    Anyone got their reward yet? I'm beginning to think I've been scammed at this point. It's one thing if he read the winner messages and just haven't rewarded them yet, it's another to not do his part and read them and give out the rewards, and I've tried contacting another mod but that's not working either.
  • traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited August 2014
    I'd be patient I suspect that the main issue is there's a ton of things to do to prepare for the patch this Thursday.
  • clevengerobertclevengerobert Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    7/11 Winner, Still nothing, Messages still unread. Very disappointing. Still waiting :mad:
    edited August 2014
    Still nothing, not even so much as a mod popping by to say they'll "look into it" And I did try messaging another mod, but they have also chosen to ignore me.
    edited August 2014
    Well it's the 17th now and STILL no reward and STILL my messages have gone unread.
  • latnemurtsnilatnemurtsni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Okay, now I'm actually worried I am likely not getting anything. 7/11 and still nothing.
  • dragonaut16dragonaut16 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I haven't gotten anything either. I think dwightMC is just waiting until the next hidden code contest to mail out the prizes........ :confused:
    edited August 2014
    It's still a bit worrying having not heard anything yet though.
    My Foundry Quests:

edited August 2014
    7/11 Winner. Just got my swashbuckler :)