test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mod 4 new abilities

user4035user4035 Member Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So do we get free power and feat respects when module 4 comes out?

If it was only minor balances changes I could see them saying no. But when they overhaul a class its only fair to have a respec.

Also, i don't mind paying astral diamonds for a respec, but I do not like paying zen.
When I buy zen I like to spend it on permanent things, not temporary stuff like a respec.
Post edited by user4035 on

Comments

• Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Honest guess, we won't be getting one. They'll probably reset feats but not powers. Which sucks for CW's especially as they very well may want to switch paths.
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    With Mod 3, Hr's and others did not get one, and HR's had a new path with mod 3. So, probably no free respec this time as well.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    mod note: pay to win discussions are not allowed. you are also not permitted to discuss forum moderation. making an observation in a thread about how posts were removed is not allowed. if you have questions about moderation such as why posts/threads were removed, then you need do so within a private message. in addition to being a violation of forum rule section V, it is also off topic.

in accordance with these rules, it is a violation to reply to this mod note. please send me a PM if you have questions. thanks.