What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NW need Optimization

schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
qnry10.png
2eyas5z.png

Somthing is wrong my setting are way lower cuz i try to avoid laag and rubberbanding.

But i have still this problem:
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?556521-weird-graphical-issues
GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
Post edited by schweifer1982 on

Comments

• Options
    victorwaynevictorwayne Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Have you tried disabling Postprocessing and/or Screen-space Ambient Occlusion? Occasionally they bug out (for me, at least) and use way more resources than they should.
  • Options
    fr3akout3fr3akout3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 72
    edited August 2014
    Have you tried disabling Postprocessing

This was the trick for me too.

Turned that off and changed max physical debris to 100 and now everything is just like in the good old days ;) loving it
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I try both comments but i have the same problem .(now i have more lower quality"this is a joke")
    Its not the solution NW need Optimization .
    MY PC have zero problem with new games all running on full graphic .
    All my drivers are updated this problem is on server side .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    fr3akout3fr3akout3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 72
    edited August 2014
    I try both comments but i have the same problem .(now i have more lower quality"this is a joke")
    Its not the solution NW need Optimization .
    MY PC have zero problem with new games all running on full graphic .
    All my drivers are updated this problem is on server side .

I wanted to mention something.

1) Try to go in game and set everything to default; DISPLAY - default - Apply. GRAPHICS - default - Apply. ADVANCED - default - Apply.

2) Make sure NVIDIA Experience - is not set to automatically auto optimizing or changing the graphics of Neverwinter.

3) Just change "Postprocessing and/or Screen-space Ambient Occlusion" and max physical debris to 100

Restart the game and see how it goes.

The reason why I am saying this is because I had the same problem.

The Problem for me was that NVIDIA Experience was messing everything up for me. The Recommended setting were horrible, rubbish. I changed only the above and the game looks as it was from the start without any problems at all.

Now I can see every datail, the default NW settings are great.

I hope this will help you as well.

kind regards
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    fr3akout3 wrote: »
    I wanted to mention something.

1) Try to go in game and set everything to default; DISPLAY - default - Apply. GRAPHICS - default - Apply. ADVANCED - default - Apply.

2) Make sure NVIDIA Experience - is not set to automatically auto optimizing or changing the graphics of Neverwinter.

3) Just change "Postprocessing and/or Screen-space Ambient Occlusion" and max physical debris to 100

Restart the game and see how it goes.

The reason why I am saying this is because I had the same problem.

The Problem for me was that NVIDIA Experience was messing everything up for me. The Recommended setting were horrible, rubbish. I changed only the above and the game looks as it was from the start without any problems at all.

Now I can see every datail, the default NW settings are great.

I hope this will help you as well.

kind regards

I have done everything you write.
    But i have still this issue .
    The only thing i exerience is more rubberbanding and laag +some rare yelow white screen .
    MY FPS: 60-70