test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can Someone Post a Screen Shot of Hell Hound Mount?

xiomedesxiomedes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I cannot find an in-game picture of this mount anywhere and I have yet to come across it in-game. If anyone has this mount, would you be able to take a quick screen shot and posting it here? Thanks!
Post edited by xiomedes on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think it's rare because it was initially shown as a Green mount.
    They've switched it to Blue, but damage was done.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have the Hellhound - *LOVE* it. The running animation is awesome and so is the idle "snarl" (space bar). I don't think I'll do a screenshot because the link to the announcement should suffice. What you don;t see in the screenshots are: Summoning creates a "ground crater - with lava" and it leave flaming footprints as it runs. No matter the color - it is and always has been an 80% speed Rank II Mount.

If you're thinking "Warlock" mount: Spot-on. Theme-wise it would be perfect. So would the Reanimated Destrier (undead horse). I have that one, too - it's also a Rank II 80% Speed. The space bar idle animation is a cough - three coughs and on the third a swarm of flies zoom out of its mouth (kinda nasty-creepy).

I also have a Hero of the North pack - and may use the Heavy Armored Spider for my Warlock Mount (it's rank III 110% Speed) - not sure which I'll go with.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This would be a great mount for a Scourge Warlock. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    This would be a great mount for a Scourge Warlock. :)

I'm waiting till they run Pitfight CTA again so I can get another Shadow Wolf for my Warlock , that mount is yummy looking, it's just a shame it's only 50% speed .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    undead horse is best for warlock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    2m5bjif.jpg

This is a very good looking mount but I think it lacks of some kind of special effect, like a shadow or a more striking rotten effect, it feels a bit simple.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    fauust01 wrote: »
    undead horse is best for warlock.

A Warlock is not a Necromancer... Hell Hounds, beings from the Nine Hells, would actually be perfect for an Infernal Pact Warlock...
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A Warlock is not a Necromancer... Hell Hounds, beings from the Nine Hells, would actually be perfect for an Infernal Pact Warlock...

Exactly! :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Regardless of the pact offered I will have my back ground with Tenebrous, look that one up those who don't know about the Prince of the Undead and the demon lords return and the vestige known as Tenebrous.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    2m5bjif.jpg

This is a very good looking mount but I think it lacks of some kind of special effect, like a shadow or a more striking rotten effect, it feels a bit simple.

It has flies buzzing around it, and if you tap space, it kinda coughs up a bunch of dust & flies.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is a hard choice... I might end up getting both lol if all else fails my teifling wizard could do with a Hell Hound Mount
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Between the Reanimated Destrier and Hellhound - I like the Hellhound more - it's more fun. But that's for me, others will have different likes.