test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Akro's Gone Wacko!

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Hey everyone, I just finished my first foundry and wanted to post it on here. Let me know what you think!

Starring our favorite community manager Akromatik, a bunch of other awesome devs, and one of our forum moderators, I present to you the first part of my The Devs: Unleashed campaign

Akromatik, the Neverwinter community manager has gone rogue! He has allied with the Nashers, and is terrorizing the citizens of Neverwinter! Can you take him down and return what he has stolen?

(This foundry does not represent my views of the neverwinter developers in any way, shape, or form - I have nothing but respect for the Neverwinter team! This foundry is meant to be light, humorous, and lots of laughs!)

Foundry Code: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Current Category: New
Average Duration: 13 mins (working on pulling this up 3 mins)

(If you want do trade foundries and review eachothers, send me a PM in game or on the forum, my in-game handle is same as my forum name)
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    geoff873geoff873 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just played through your quest, was quite fun, definitely short and sweet :)

Your use of pregen maps was okay as far as foundries go, but throwing in some personal touches to differentiate them from Cryptic's maps would go a long way top helping your quest stand out.

Your final 'boss fight' looked to be a fairly hectic encounter, some characters might find it quite difficult. I didn't play it with one of my squishier characters so I can't really say if it was too hard or not, but it might be something to keep in mind if people have trouble completing it. Maybe having the encounters spawn in one or two at a time to spread them out?

My quest is in my sig if you fancy checking it out.
    Campaign: The Deathlord Arisen - NWS-DS8SB9O2S
    Part 1: Death comes to Neverwinter - NW-DL8EPHRAT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    geoff873 wrote: »
    Just played through your quest, was quite fun, definitely short and sweet :)

Your use of pregen maps was okay as far as foundries go, but throwing in some personal touches to differentiate them from Cryptic's maps would go a long way top helping your quest stand out.

Your final 'boss fight' looked to be a fairly hectic encounter, some characters might find it quite difficult. I didn't play it with one of my squishier characters so I can't really say if it was too hard or not, but it might be something to keep in mind if people have trouble completing it. Maybe having the encounters spawn in one or two at a time to spread them out?

My quest is in my sig if you fancy checking it out.

Alright, I'll give it a try today, I've had complaints about the final encounter being too easy and complaints about it being too hard, so I'm not entirely sure what to do with it yet. I am also looking into changing the first map into a more custom map.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker