test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

alienware fx

doomking70doomking70 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello, first time back since the beta, and somthing disturbing in happening. when I log into the game all my computer lights and keyboard lights go out? when i log out of game they come right back on. I have searched the for answers but alas nothing. any suggestions whould be much apprieciated
Die
Post edited by doomking70 on

Comments

• Options
    cellanoid#1655 cellanoid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    doomking70 wrote: »
    Hello, first time back since the beta, and somthing disturbing in happening. when I log into the game all my computer lights and keyboard lights go out? when i log out of game they come right back on. I have searched the for answers but alas nothing. any suggestions whould be much apprieciated

When you are in combat, the alien fx will flash red when you're hit. Otherwise, they turn off.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This is odd, i love my lights at night? can you direct me to any information in regards to this. it cant be working as intended? why have a high end keyboard if you cant see the keys? Very odd. thank you for the reply
    Die
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is odd, i love my lights at night? can you direct me to any information in regards to this. it cant be working as intended? why have a high end keyboard if you cant see the keys? Very odd. thank you for the reply

Neverwinter is one of those games not set up for Alienware. You can go into the Alien FX command center and modify what you want your keyboard to do. That's why its there to make Themes. :cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    alienwulf wrote: »
    Neverwinter is one of those games not set up for Alienware. You can go into the Alien FX command center and modify what you want your keyboard to do. That's why its there to make Themes. :cool:
    Thanks for the advice, but i have a theme already. and it stopes working as soon as i log into the game. ILL go <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> around in there some more. thanks again.
    Die
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the advice, but i have a theme already. and it stopes working as soon as i log into the game. ILL go <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> around in there some more. thanks again.

Sadly I have tried changes in the CC and the lights go out when I log in the game. They do flicker when I do battle as already stated. Unless someone with the game writes code for it we are stuck. And I do not see that happening. :confused: