test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Chest Is Broke!

jonnyvalentine77jonnyvalentine77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since The CTA Patch The DD Chest Have Been Broke, If you Enter the Same Dungeon Twice the Chest Disappears.
If You GM help Out,due to being stuck in a Hole, the Chest unlocked Disappears. When the Chest Does Unlock and You Open It you Get the Same Loot everytime. Several people have gotten the pet from VT everytime they open the chest!
This as ruined the game, You Cant Gear out Your Character Due to this bug!
AND YOU THE ADMINS, THE DEVELOPERS ARE NOT ADRESSING THIS ISSUE!
I PUT MONEY IN THIS GAME and you wont fix What you Broke due to the last patch or even Tell us anything about WHAT UR DOING TO FIX IT!
WE NEED ANSWERS PEOPLE!
So IM giving a call out everyone having this issue post a comment in this forums so we can fix this.
im okay with you shutdown the server to fix this because if you don't I have no reason to play!
Post edited by jonnyvalentine77 on

Comments

• Options
    c0ttyc0tty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    kassophakassopha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5
    edited July 2014
    "Since The CTA Patch The DD Chest Have Been Broke, If you Enter the Same Dungeon Twice the Chest Disappears.
    If You GM help Out,due to being stuck in a Hole, the Chest unlocked Disappears."

This is actually an additional 2 bugs that have yet to be reported.

1) If you Enter the Same Dungeon Twice the Chest Disappears.

2) If You GM help Out,due to being stuck in a Hole, the Chest unlocked Disappears.

The further issues stated in the first post have already been posted though.

The first point needs addressing to support the activity of dungeon farming with the same party. It can be hard enough getting a party together and when you do it would be good to make the most of it especially as the drops from chest and dungeon are random and often need repeat visits especially in the the case of Malabogs Castle and Valindra's Tower.

The second point requires addressing as sometimes the chest is not unlocked or a player is very stuck requiring them to leave and return to instance. By Cryptics/Perfect Worlds own admittance of the chest not unlocking as Dungeon Delves ticks over during a run, they recommend this method of reentering the dungeon to enable the unlocking of the chest. What are players to do?

Its clear there are many problems with the DD chests. Is there any word that this is being looked into or the DD system is getting a complete revaluation and code rewrite so we may know something is being done about it and how long we must wait for the remedy?
  • Options
    tolfy21422tolfy21422 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    VT chest kept locking on me when it said it was Unlocked. Hopefully ^^ post up their works because i beat it three times in a row and only twice the Chest Opened. And yes i had my keys And it said Chest was unlocked when starting the Game each time... Hopefully They Fix this too.
  • Options
    letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pvp is not balance
    Opvp is broken and a ghost town
    so for me this is the only thing I consider as fun, and now you broke it too! great!
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • Options
    gameoverlord0gameoverlord0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just ran Pirate King 2 times both times the chest was locked and could not get loot. The dungeon delving was up both times and I had a daily dungeon key nothing worked. This was my fist dungeon of the day so it is bugging out even on the first run not just the second. GM help didn't work either. Guess I'm done with dungeons for a while till they get there heads out of their ______ and fix it. Good luck everyone on wasting your time running them :mad:.
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yea, this is game-breaking. I was running MC with my guild earlier, two were under delves and the second run the chest was locked, despite even having a key in my inventory. After that run, we broke team and re-formed, only one person had the bug, we ran a 4th time and only one person had the chest open, and that was his first time on that character today. Also the bug with getting the exact same loot. I am not only appalled at the fact that it got broke because a CTA was turned on and some totally disrelated changes were made (unless the change for the Kessel's drop-rate is what caused this) but appalled that we are getting no response of any kind from an admin. This is going to only discourage people from playing this game with it's terrible economy, an economy which THEY shape.