test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banner Image

banjinkunbanjinkun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 65
edited July 2014 in The Foundry
I've looked everywhere, and also at the new foundry guide. I can't find the solution anywhere.
I can't seem to be able to change the banner image on either my quest or my campaign.

For the campaign I know what to do but it changes nothing. I go to edit campaign, simply choose a banner, hit save.
I don't know if it actually saves because there's no confirmation. Anyway, I see the correct image in the editor, but not in game after publishing. It's been keeping the same default banner since the very begining.

For the quest, I can't even find where to change the banner image.

Please help ! :eek:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by banjinkun on

Comments

• Options
    nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The banner image for the quest is based on the icon you select for your first custom map in your storyboard. e.g. if you pick the lighthouse icon, you will get the lighthouse banner.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • Options
    banjinkunbanjinkun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, thanx, I'll try that. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I changed the icon on the first map to tavern (like on my campaign), saved and published.

Same thing.
    In the foundry I see a tavern banner for my capaign, and protector's enclave for my quest.
    In the game I see the word FOUNDRY on both of them.

:confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So nobody has this issue, or nobody has a solution to it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Actually, my first map is the protector's enclave, a cryptic map, I used an npc in the marketplace to initialize the quest.
    So that might be the problem. The first map being a default map, the banner stays default as well. I guess this is a loophole in the system that cryptic should fix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Nobody has this problem ? Why am I the only one ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this issue and no solution to it. I simply don't care enough about it, of all the bugs and things that are simple missing in the Foundry, this is way down on my list.
  • Options
    feuygarfeuygar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 102 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have this problem too. Still haven't worked out a way to solve it. My quest The Silver Scroll also starts from an NPC in PE, so maybe that's the issue?

Either way, I'm sure I get less plays because it makes the adventure look half-finished.
  • Options
    monyatmonyat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just something small guys, how do I get my profile image to appear in the forums threads.

You all have a thumbnail, I cant find the settings or whatever.... :(
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    monyat wrote: »
    Just something small guys, how do I get my profile image to appear in the forums threads.

You all have a thumbnail, I cant find the settings or whatever.... :(

Your comment is off-topic and you've refreshed a necro'd thread. MOD will have to close it... I replied in your other post (of the same subject) but may as well reply here, too: Click UserCP above, click Edit Avatar at the left.