test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dazzling Blades broken on preview

fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
The Trickster Rogue feat (Executioner tree), "Dazzling Blades" (gives a slim chance to reduce cooldown on Encounter powers) seems to not work on the preview shard. It doesn't proc at all, period....10 minutes of pounding dummies in Trade of Blades and I've yet to see it work. It has been broken before, most recently last summer:
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?356231-The-Paragon-Feat-Dazzling-Blades-bugged&highlight=dazzling+blades
It works fine on live server currently.
Could someone check it?
Post edited by fallout1111 on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Tested now, i m getting the procs.
  • fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2014
    I stand corrected, thank you Rayrdan.
    Perhaps it is Wicked Reminder's cooldown that should be looked at exclusively then, since that is what I am looking at regarding cooldown times. Tooltip says 3.2 seconds (with zero recovery bonus). But even with my +23% recovery rate, it now takes a full "four tick count" (by my analog desk clock) on cooldown. I'm used to it being up in about ~2.7 seconds for me, less with Dazzling proc-ing.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    2004 damage and 3.2 sec cooldown on live, same on preview with 24.5% recharge speed.
    however stacks of wicked reminder dont stack up on players.
    the game shows you 4 sec on the cooldown icon before it cant recognize fraction of seconds
  • fallout1111fallout1111 Member Posts: 71
    edited July 2014
    Solid, thank you.