test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All classes : Whats the MAX HP with end game goodies.

pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello guy's. Alizea Angelo here.

I wonder how much HP could i reach if i had all the end game goodies.

Atm i only have basic Ice gear . ( i dont have the items that il mention down )

( i dont own this yet ) : With HP wep's , Purified Ice gear ,Sharandar boon (700 hp) , sigil of the great weapon(GWF artifact -1800 hp) , Vanguard banner (1400 HP artifact), Hp neck/rings/belt.

.How much HP could warlock (any class ) reach ? and i know it's a green Neck with 700-800 Hp ( dont have that either)

And god knows what other HP goodies are in module 3-4,....bcs im clueless..i live in the past :D

So..if you had all maxed (End game gear , etc) 56 000 HP would be a real number ??

I just return..thats why i ask..module 3-4 it's rather new to me.

Here's my basic warlock HP : (on preview..3 days old..no boon/no artifact's with hp yet/Definetly no Purified ice set , no accesory with HP on neck.)

(and yes..working to increase the hp even more..bcs' im not yet maxed..like full HP 100%...im like 60-70%.)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25jfrrm&s=8#.U8gUb5SSwoI (more then 45k HP )

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pufy2010 wrote: »

Wow! I could only dream of having that much HP! Nice!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have seen a TR with 47150 HP
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    47k with a 13k gs? not buying it, especially since it doesn't show gear intentionally.
    edit: i didn't realize one could stack so much HP, even at the cost of all other stats
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    47195 is my HP for OPvP, unbuffed. It could be higher but I only have 21 CON, also I'm using a ring with offensive slot so you can add an extra 1200 HP to that amount.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    47k with a 13k gs? not buying it, especially since it doesn't show gear intentionally.

Good , because here it's not the selling section.

47195 is my HP for OPvP, unbuffed. It could be higher but I only have 21 CON, also I'm using a ring with offensive slot so you can add an extra 1200 HP to that amount.

And Lazar...you have full purified and etc ?

• lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And Lazar...you have full purified and etc ?

Yes, full purified, hp artifacts, r10 and etc.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I've seen up to 52k on a gwf, but i guess warlocks will reach this easily, having the primary stat in con
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    valencay wrote: »
    I've seen up to 52k on a gwf, but i guess warlocks will reach this easily, having the primary stat in con

haha, they'll be wishing this were true come Mod 4, but no, I highly doubt this would be possible.

50-60k HP is possible for some very rich folks running fighters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I feel awesome as a DC with 24,600 HP. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There is big difference between the BiS crowd and the rest of us..

typically for me, if I get my non melee to 30+k hps for pvp, I dont chase it anymore. My DC is like 35k my GWF has been has high as 37, but recently dumped some to add more power and regen.

I dont have any r10s (my best are some r8s) , I have no legendary artifacts either. So there can be a marked difference in just that area alone.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hello guy's. Alizea Angelo here.

I wonder how much HP could i reach if i had all the end game goodies.

Atm i only have basic Ice gear . ( i dont have the items that il mention down )

( i dont own this yet ) : With HP wep's , Purified Ice gear ,Sharandar boon (700 hp) , sigil of the great weapon(GWF artifact -1800 hp) , Vanguard banner (1400 HP artifact), Hp neck/rings/belt.

.How much HP could warlock (any class ) reach ? and i know it's a green Neck with 700-800 Hp ( dont have that either)

And god knows what other HP goodies are in module 3-4,....bcs im clueless..i live in the past :D

So..if you had all maxed (End game gear , etc) 56 000 HP would be a real number ??

I just return..thats why i ask..module 3-4 it's rather new to me.

Here's my basic warlock HP : (on preview..3 days old..no boon/no artifact's with hp yet/Definetly no Purified ice set , no accesory with HP on neck.)

(and yes..working to increase the hp even more..bcs' im not yet maxed..like full HP 100%...im like 60-70%.)

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25jfrrm&s=8#.U8gUb5SSwoI (more then 45k HP )

You asked .
    I try it out.
    Mod4
    Maximum hp in game as a GF 71520 hp .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    curious as to how much of the other stats (power, armP, crit, LS, def, deflect, etc) are sacrificed to achieve this sort of HP range - can someone post a full screencap showing all their stats with such a HP build?
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Maximum hp in game as a GF 71520 hp .

Makes 2500 in regg solid haha....
  • crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Haven't seen many other CWs get this high, but with r10s it's probably possible to get 52-53k (no potions or boosts)(But with companions)
    45.5k hp with companions off

15efmlk.png
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    GWF artifact plus Vanguards banner and hp items with full purified set the ioun stone and radients then you can easy get in the high 40ks mark but of course you will be losing many other stats for this but its still good since you would have very high survivability.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    i ve reached with my GF on preview server 68,5k hp.
  • bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I haven't calculated it out exactly, because I haven't taken the time to see in what order which feats are added/multiplied with gear and enchantments. However, it's definitely possible to get up to 60k on a GWF using things like: 2x 2-piece pvp, chicken companion with defense slot neck, vital/vitality neck/rings/waist, defense slot offhand, +3 CON from potions. I might be forgetting some things but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

If other classes can get +HPs on their 2/4 sets and a defense offhand, then they can as well get to that amount minus however much less CON they have. And the classes that can't would have around 54k HPs. If their are any classes which have these sets and a defense slot neck, they could probably get up to 61k hps, but only classes I know which can have defense slot on neck is CW and DC.

I would be interested to see how much +HPs GFs will be capable of in mod 4 when CON will give them +4% hps per point.
  • smishmintsmishmint Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    U9ldELg.jpg