test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

will play only pvp will help u get "stornger"(better gear)

boolibooliboolibooli Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello guys
i am just another player enjoing pvp more then pve.
with my HR and 14.5K GS (profound set) i am doing ok in pvp domination (the 20v20 is broken)

now for the question, with doing only pvp is there any chanse for me to get better gear? (from AD)
somthing like convering Glory to AD or items that i can sell for AD.

i dont really like PvE and i dont see other way from playing only pvp to get good amount of AD so i can have perfect enchets and staff.

thanks
Post edited by boolibooli on

Comments

• Options
    ripyourlipsoffripyourlipsoff Member Posts: 1,552 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Go to IWD and do the dailys, refine the Black Ice gear it may be better. Now don't just go by GS! a lot of ppl incuding myself didn't care for the BI gear because I lost GS, but after <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> myself over selling my first pieces I ended up re fsarming them back as they were better. I lost some Defense and Tenacity, but I gained offensive stats, HP, and cool BI enchant procs!
    Shieldbash 60 GF ~ Iron Vanguard 19.0k
    Overpowered 60 CW ~ Thaumaturge 14.5k
    ==========================================

~ GF Buffs were great we are much better, please fix the bugs now... Thank you!
  • Options
    orodalforodalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yes, you absolutely can earn Astral Diamonds from PvP.

If you are first place on the scoreboard, you will also, in addition to Glory and such, be rewarded with a Blue (Rare) item. Certain pieces of Blue jewelry sell for inordinate quantities of Astral Diamonds on the Auction House; you would do well to check the prices of all jewelry pieces that you get this way before disposing of them for gold.
  • Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    If you hate PvE, and only want to PvP you are going to have to P2W to get perfect geared. Even then, you are going to have to do some quests and stuff here and there, but its not bad.
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm afraid pvp is expensive gear and enchantment wise, and absolutely lousy AD generation wise. Rhix, pvpmaster and nevrember, if he's giving the pvp domination reward that day, will net you at most 16k AD. Pvp jewelry drops are rare to vanishing. Spend your spare glory after profound on crystal skulls to help you refine your artifacts. You could buy pvp gear with glory, but unless you play, and win, a helluva lot, you'll never be rich doing that. I know, I did it for 4 months with my first pvp HR.

Unless you're rich, and don't mind blowing real cash on unreal property, roll a pve alternate character - a CW, or perhaps a warlock come mod4 - and dungeon delve. A single run through T2 dungeon can net you 100k if you're lucky, and 500k if you really get loved by the random number generator. Fair enough, you can also end up with a 3k junk belt, but it averages out.

Maxed leadership on a single toon will net you about 10k or so a day, depending on the speed of your skivvies.

So, learn to love pve. :) otherwise you're in for a long hard grind.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ^^Excatly what's said here, if you manage to get an avatar of War or High Vizier piece out of ToS or SP dungeons, it will net you a lovely chunk of AD for 20 or 30 minutes work. It's worth having a PvE character and delving into it every now and then on greed runs to get some AD.

Make sure the run is greed though, or a split AD run if with guild.
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I don't like pve at all and only play pvp so I don't make much AD but there is ways.

You make decent AD from daily pvp quests of course, and in IWD pvp you can get decent rewards if you come top but the best way is luck. If you play gauntlgrym pvp and come top you have a chance of getting a ring or neck piece, I sold one of mine for 700k AD so that was great but you don't get one every time and it can be annoying trying to stay top.

Edit: i forgot about pvp campaign rewards. You can sell the black ice cache reward for around 40k and the glory cache for around 70k, you get many little rewards like this and they aren't that good but someone will buy them on AH so keep playing all pvp types and you will make decent AD.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    And I make about a million a week farmimg dungeons and kessells, even this is not enough. Pvp gives you drips, when for bis equipment you need oceans.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?567591-Trace-s-Guide-to-AD-Creation-and-Wealth-Building

^Making AD without doing PvE.
    Back when I was really hammering AD creation I was making 15-40mill a week. A fairly large number of the methods do require a significant investment to being with though, around 1-2mill.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Unless you get extremely lucky with an expensive ring drop, (the blue pvp rings that give 900 hp can get sold for upwards of a mil) Then your best bet for making real AD to advance your character is only PVE dungeons. You can probably sell battle potions stacks but thats also a very small amount of AD compared what you can get in some of the dungeons
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]