test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why all the different currencies at pvp vendor? uhhh no thank you!

silverleadsilverlead Member Posts: 63
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Why all the different currencies at pvp vendor? uhhh no thank you! It's just silly like World of Warcraft. SO like even if they fix all the OP class issues and all the weird rubber-banding interface lag and key/command/button server issues or lag then another thing to discourage people from playing is all the different currencies too! why? Does anyone like this? Does it make the game more fun or better? Is it easy to obtain all these currencies?

Comments

• silverleadsilverlead Member Posts: 63
    edited July 2014
    The different currency bother me in World of Warcraft too especially after finally getting enough of it to get the best epic pvp gear sets only to find that pvp was just harder and convoluted. I enjoyed the lower end pvp much more so I just kept lowbies and would just pvp with them thus an entire section of game content I was not using. Eventually this was one of the reasons I lost interest in WoW. Got tired of the same old stuff as the new content never applied to me. So I guess Neverwinter is the same huh? A shame we can't say just lock a characters level at say 59.