test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Badge of Glory (Account) but can't give to my alts

tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So is it account bound or not? The Gauntlgrym one can be mailed/sent to alt bank, but I have never been able to move these. Please fix!
Post edited by tyedor on

Comments

• lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's account bound. If u unable to mail it, separate the stack, and try putting it into mail again. It's a long known issue.
  • tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lcwwpyjhjs wrote: »
    It's account bound. If u unable to mail it, separate the stack, and try putting it into mail again. It's a long known issue.

Thanks, did some testing and...

So here's the deal, you can buy one and that one will not be boa, but if you buy a second one or more you can send the others but never the first one you bought.

Just wanted to put some advice out to folks scared to buy more than one thinking it'll be stuck.
  • lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Actually u can send all. Like i mention earlier, when putting into a mail, u separate the stack, then u can put half into the mail. The you right click on the badge u alrdy put into the mail to removed it from the mail u composing, then combine back the stack. And now u can put the whole stack into the mail. 'Magic' is always needed in neverwinter ;)
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just split the stack in your inventory, it's like shuffling a deck of cards (or rather, like cutting a deck).