test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot equip Kessell's spheres of annihilation along with my black ice beholde.

smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
It gives me an error stating that I can only equip one of them. The game see these artifacts as the same for some odd reason.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i can confirm this bug, a guildy was complaining of the same issue yesterday (yes, he filed a Bug report in-game, i would suggest you do so as well OP)
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • jstiddyjstiddy Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    smulch wrote: »
    It gives me an error stating that I can only equip one of them. The game see these artifacts as the same for some odd reason.

Same thing has happened to me. Spent my last bit of money on that artifact. My cw build feeds off of combat advantage. Makes me sick I can't equip them both at the same time. Coding issue? It thinks they are the same artifact.

Aryana CW
    Mulin TR
    Grindfather GWF
    edited July 2014
    This is a rather serious bug that would be simple to fix. Please pass along.
  • cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Same here. Bug report submitted. And to confirm another "bug", it appears to be a Power based artifact as well, not Union as the tooltip states. Any chance of Dev feedback?
  • lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do not put on active artifact slot and u should be able to put slot both artifact. After u equipped both u will be able to change either 1 into active slot.
    edited July 2014
    lcwwpyjhjs wrote: »
    Do not put on active artifact slot and u should be able to put slot both artifact. After u equipped both u will be able to change either 1 into active slot.

I tried that just now. Still won't work for me. I can equip both just not at the same time. I need them both equpped not just one or the other. Sigh. Thank you though
  • smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Please fix this. It's likely an extremely easy bug to fix and should take all of 10 seconds.

It's probably even possible to fix without a patch...
  • smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Bug is still here.

I don't know if the bugfix only apply to items generated in the future or not but my current items still can't be equipped together.
    edited July 2014
    Bug is still here.

I don't know if the bugfix only apply to items generated in the future or not but my current items still can't be equipped together.

Still not fixed for me after the patch as well. I submitted ANOTHER ticket and they told me to restart the log in via options and select (memory blank), and I did that. Still not working.
  • tckbloodlinetckbloodline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So what is the current solution to this fix? I read the patch note for 17/07/2014 and they said it has been fixed but still unable to slot both whether it is in active slots or not. IS there someway I can fix it without relying on the next patch as I would have to wait another month.