test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem at fireworks event

fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
First time I could play it, went to the event stand, got the quest and went around Protector's Enclave picking up fireworks and bringing them to the goal.

Today I did the same, went and picked up the quest, but when I went down the stairs to find the goal platform, I saw it was empty of any firework mortars, and so I couldn't drop any of mine?

What was wrong with this?

Worse of all, I cancelled the quest to see if it could get fixed by taking it again, and now I can't take it for another 10 hours :s

Please tell me what happened so tomorrow when I play it again I don't ruin my chances.
Post edited by fdruid76 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The stage is empty if the event isn't actually "on" at that time. Though the event begins on the hour and at the 30-minutes mark, it only actually runs for about 10 minutes.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The stage is empty if the event isn't actually "on" at that time. Though the event begins on the hour and at the 30-minutes mark, it only actually runs for about 10 minutes.

Oh, I totally ruined it! It was a coincidence then the first time. Well, live and learn :(
    Thanks for replying
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    fdruid76 wrote: »
    Oh, I totally ruined it! It was a coincidence then the first time. Well, live and learn :(
    Thanks for replying

At least you can console yourself that you only missed getting 2 marks and a coupon. The marks you can easily make up as you only have to have on firework when it runs every half hour so getting the 2 is no big deal. If this would have been like other events where the quests where the only way to get them and you needed every days worth to get what you want then yes that would be a bummer.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    empalas wrote: »
    At least you can console yourself that you only missed getting 2 marks and a coupon. The marks you can easily make up as you only have to have on firework when it runs every half hour so getting the 2 is no big deal. If this would have been like other events where the quests where the only way to get them and you needed every days worth to get what you want then yes that would be a bummer.

You're right, this event is not that critical, or matters that much to me to get the prizes. Still, I was hoping to get the bell.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I just wish that the great big fiery bird think at the end of the fireworks wouldn't make me lag so bad, no matter where I am in PE.
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Bird thing?! Its a DRAGON....and its AWESOME!
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Bird thing?! Its a DRAGON....and its AWESOME!

I lag too much to tell! From what I saw it's a phoenix.

Edit: Ah, yes. Dragon.
    4aBE9Yk.jpg?1
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!