test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened? Did rogues get a buff?

silverleadsilverlead Member Posts: 63
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
What happened? Did rogues get a buff?
I keep going into pvp matches and the rogues are seriously overpowered. As a tank I can not go toe to tow with them but even worse when the vanish and attack without any way to target or defend myself and it only take them a few seconds to kill me every time as a guardian fighter. What happened?

- Dinkie
Post edited by silverlead on

Comments

• rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Did you just hit level 60?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• silverleadsilverlead Member Posts: 63
    edited July 2014
    You mean they get stronger or more buffed at 60!??
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Level 60 PvP is greatly imbalanced due to GS and enchants (so I hear)
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Level 60 PvP is greatly imbalanced due to GS and enchants (so I hear)

But a pig with lipstick on is still a pig.

• celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just to let you guys know. I am not trying to flame PvP, I don't play it so I can not speak for it. Just going by what I hear.
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All the best pvp players are at 60. Rogues are absolutely great at pvp because they excel at single-target damage. What you're experiencing is just being a fresh 60 fighting against a large series of players who've had time to gear up and a lot longer to learn their class' ins and outs, which can make them fairly scary to fight against.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I dont find rogues hard at all and im a tank, some can win sure but only if they have way better gear than me. I just use skill to beat them, anticipating where they will go and proning them then following up with strong attacks also never letting them get a duelists flurry in.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    silverlead wrote: »
    You mean they get stronger or more buffed at 60!??

At level 60 there are greater disparities between players who have high end epic gear and those who don't have it yet. You might also be facing a TR who is using ancient Mulhorandi gear that is socketed with high end enchants.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I die often enough, and I am a rogue.

I learned how to press SHIFT-S if you consider that a buff?
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rogues buffed? Now that's just nonsense ;)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    rogues buffed? Now that's just nonsense ;)

This lmfao. Not even in our dreams.