test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many Greater Mark of powers would it take me to....

pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Refine my Blood Crystal raven skull to Legendary? It's level 60 right now.

How many marks and how much AD approx would it take? is 2 Million AD enough?

Thanks
Post edited by pandora1x on

Comments

• Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    2 million? nooo way, triple that and it's still a low price...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This link will help you in order to make your own maths.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact

At Lv 60 you artifact only have 311.135 RP, you still need 3.536.500 RP for lv 100.
    Each peridot is 500 RP, each r5 enchant is 1080 RP. Check the prices in the AH for every pack of 99 then, scream: Whaaaaat???.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    each r5 enchant is 540 RP

They're actually worth double that, 1080, when used in Artifacts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Refine my Blood Crystal raven skull to Legendary? It's level 60 right now.

How many marks and how much AD approx would it take? is 2 Million AD enough?

Thanks

You'll need a maximum of 3,274 rank 5 enchantments to refine that bad boy up to level 100. I say "maximum" because depending on how many "criticals" you get it will be less. At the current going rate of about 1600 AD/rank 5 enchant you're looking at, at most, 5.24 million AD. Probably a bit less than that, in reality.

Edit: assuming you use Greater Marks of Power, which are worth 3750 RP and cost ~5000 AD, you'll need 943 of those for about 4.71 million AD. Although, you will definitely drive the price up above 5000 AD since you'll be stripping the supply bare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014

At Lv 60 you artifact only have 311.135 RP, you still need 3.536.500 RP for lv 100.

It only cost less then 4m AD for that RP. (excluding cri)
  • Options
    saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well do what i did then , i bought another skull refined it to level 59 than use it to refine itself, u just need 250 R5 and it gives 619k RP.
    i made 2 my power based artifact refined that way , and union artifact well with r5 , and refining with r5 will take 4.7mil , the current price for r5 stacks is 140k and this price is excluding crits, u will need 33r5 stacks if u exclude crits, and half of it if u use r59 skull .
  • Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You could do what I do, make Lesser Fey Blessing enchantments with the Sharandar campaign it costs 20k + 5 gold + 3 of each of the "keys", "currencies" each zone has.
    Because its a level 8 enchantment it gives 25,920 RP per enchantment. You can also buy them in AH for 30k-40k but its more cost effective getting them yourself because it isn't that time consuming.
    You can get 2 enchantments per week per character, the down side is you need to open the last zone to be able and make them.
  • Options
    nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well I just did the math and I'm not sure that the Lesser Fey Blessing enchantments is the cheapest option, you will need 148 LFB enchantments to get from 0 to 100, 143 LFB if you rank a Blood Crystal Skull to level 59 (only effective when enhancing Power Artifacts) and use that Skull to enhance the other Skull.
    At a minimum of 20k AD + 5 Gold that is 3 million AD and 750 Gold (Gold is about 450 AD) so using 148 LFB enchantments that sums up to 3,293,000 AD*.

*Just to note its not that realistic to use this method all the way because like I said before each character can only make 2 enchantments per week so if you have one character thats 75 weeks, never the less it is a good supplement for the rank 5s and peridots.

At 40k AD per LFB enchantment (AH price) that 5,920,000 AD.
  • Options
    lcwwpyjhjslcwwpyjhjs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why would ppl even use R5 to refine artifact nowdays? -_-'
    It used to be lesser tranq/indo/serene/fey/tene which range at 25-30k ad each for 26k RP.

For now, use R6 runestone (4k AD for 4.3k RP) or R7 runestone (8-9k AD for 8.6k RP)
    Its your cheapest option. 1:1 trade.