test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just a few things for the Devs from my side.

djaruddjarud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
edited July 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Granted, some of this may have already been stated.

Shocking Execution doing 1/3-1/2 the dmg of Lashing Blade,
Smoke Bomb no-longer working dependably, and often not working at all,
Impossible to Catch only working about 1/4-1/3 of the time, and always getting broken by Red Circles in IwD, along with any Knock-down - Knock-backs, and yes, I always use it from Stealth.

Rogue weapon Enchantments can now be seen while Rogue is in Stealth. Example while I am Stealthed, you see my glowing weapon floating around no-matter where I am. :(
Some things are meant to remain lost.
Post edited by djarud on

Comments

• Options
    starakurvastarakurva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yop.

Impossible to catch doesn't work all the time for me too. Funny moment when you begin your duellist fury on an Offensive War thinking you are ITC, but not... Lonelyness moment... Path of the Blade seems not to work all the time too. Some breaks when i used it in PVP.
  • Options
    showmelightsshowmelights Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The thing with ITC is getting really annoying. Most of the times I'm not sure if I should use it because it no longer guarantees anything.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lately I have found that all too often I put myself in jeopardy falsely trusting in ITC where I would have been far safer to not have it slotted at all.
  • Options
    luccameluccame Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    djarud wrote: »
    Rogue weapon Enchantments can now be seen while Rogue is in Stealth. Example while I am Stealthed, you see my glowing weapon floating around no-matter where I am. :(

This is something I've noticed long time ago, even before Icewind Dale.
    Though I'm not sure if it's always the case, or if it's caused by certain weapons/transmutes/enchantments combinations only.
  • Options
    casewoodshadowcasewoodshadow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I noticed a problem with ItC as well. I used it from stealth a few days ago when fighting the Beholder and he took me to soulforge in one hit.
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To play a trickster rogue is really a disadvantage.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That black ice damage ignore itc even if it makes you immortal. Another ridiculous thing. If u use it not in stealth it can hit you but how come you can get hit when u are immortal? Nonsense...
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Black Ice damage ignores normal mitigation. Deflect for us is merely 75% mitigation, and Stealth+ITC is 100% mitigation (it just says dodged on the floater~weird). Regardless, it's all still mitigation. Better to dodge roll the beholder than waste ITC. Or not use ITC at all for that.