test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do I redeem game keys now?

leematonleematon Member Posts: 36
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Since the Neverwinter website has moved to Arcgames, how do I access the page to redeem game codes. I recently purchased a new graphics card and wish to claim my 1M ADs. Thanks.
Post edited by leematon on

Comments

• leematonleematon Member Posts: 36
    edited March 2014
    Don't worry. I've found it. Turns out the link on the Nvidia website wasn't working properly :)
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Had you pasted the correct link this thread would be helpful to others in the same situation, but right now it is just a wasted click for everyone. So I'll answer the your question so others can have the answer, too, making this thread NOT a complete waste of people's time:

Visit "My Account" from the link at the top of all ArcGames.com pages. In your account page is a link to "Redeem Game Codes"; or better yet, if you use the ARC client, you can redeem games codes directly in there, it's easier and a lot more reliable.

Ta-da! This thread is now resurrected from being totally worthless.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    You can also redeem promotional codes/keys through the Arc client. Where it says, "Hi, <your display name>" in the top-right corner, click on it then click on "Redeem Key."
  • mortholomortholo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is there any other way to redeem a promotion code besides going through Arcgames? I say this because my Arcgames account on the website informs I don't have any games and there isn't a redeem promotion code option on the My Account page. I go through Steam to access Neverwinter. I have a code I'd like to use but nowhere to add it.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mortholo wrote: »
    Is there any other way to redeem a promotion code besides going through Arcgames? I say this because my Arcgames account on the website informs I don't have any games and there isn't a redeem promotion code option on the My Account page. I go through Steam to access Neverwinter. I have a code I'd like to use but nowhere to add it.

Steam is its own (non-standard in my mind) ecosystem. So if you've created your Neverwinter/Star Trek/Champions Online account through Steam, then all your account information is owned by Steam and that's where you'll have to enter any promotional codes you might have. Though you should still have a PWE account (you are posting on these forums) - I'd check with support regarding your ArcGames.com account not showing any games, even if all your access/interaction is through Steam.

(This is one reason I hated Skyrim: it force-fed me Steam, which I don't personally care for - and it seams to create difficulties like this a lot from what I'm seeing).
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mortholo wrote: »

https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey still works
  • cliffordaod12cliffordaod12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    there is no longer an option in the arc client to redeem a code. it use to be in the drop down menu when scrolling over your account name. i have searched the entire client and the internet, not sure where these hidden codes are being entered, but i can't find it.
  • mircalla83mircalla83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2014
    there is no longer an option in the arc client to redeem a code. it use to be in the drop down menu when scrolling over your account name. i have searched the entire client and the internet, not sure where these hidden codes are being entered, but i can't find it.

The option is now no longer under 'My Account' but under the ARC dropdown on the upper left side.
  • dhkyinodhkyino Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for that mircalla83. That worked.
  • bene83bene83 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't see for the life of me where to submit these codes. I use steam not the arc client, so did I just wast my money or what?
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bene83 wrote: »
    I can't see for the life of me where to submit these codes. I use steam not the arc client, so did I just wast my money or what?

You can download the arc client and try there without needing to reinstall the game if all else fails.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Closing for necro.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.