test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Special effect from an enchantment in a wrong place

v01cesv01ces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
After dismounting, the special effect of the enchantment on my orb sometimes gets stuck. This happens with any mount (I’ve tested several), any kind of enchantment (I’ve tested vorpal and plaguefire) and any kind of orb. As far as I was able to determine, this happens consistently after casting a spell causes the character to dismount. It also happens in some other cases I was not able to pinpoint.

882a0d27f4.jpg

Here’s another link to the screenshot of this bug: http://prntscr.com/3w6626
Post edited by v01ces on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah this is a really old and highly annoying bug , if you really don't like it then get the transmute orb from the Dread legion skirmish ,it never ever bugs like this , I got told one other transmute from one of the past CTA also doesn't bug but I forgot which one.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It was fixed for a few weeks before IWD released -- and then almost all orbs (and books, etc) fell over on their sides...again.

Known bug, fixed, re-known-bug.

I expect we'll get it fixed in a patch a few weeks before Module 4 releases.... and it breaks again. :-)
  • Options
    gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I used the orb of aversion to transmute mine. I got it as a normal PVE quest reward, but sadly, I don't remember which quest. It does fix the floaty derriere orb problem, though.
  • Options
    v01cesv01ces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    get the transmute orb from the Dread legion skirmish
    Thanks for the advice, it actually works!