test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combatants 4set + roar

adamy2004adamy2004 Member Posts: 226 Arc User
The fixes on the PTR scheduled for mod4 for this specific armor set and encounter need to go live already.

The armor set is a confirmed bug so why shouldnt the patch go through immediatly?

when high prophets (dc armor set that mitigated 10% of a targets defense) was bugged ( it could infinitely stack for crazy damage) when the public new about it, it was literally patched on the same week ( not even kidding ), + stalwart bulwark set (guardian fighter) was patched within 2 weeks of the game being release. and now its going on about 3months and no fix has gone live for this set

is it really the case that PWE cares more about DC's and GF's being OP in PVE than HRs being completely unkillable?

and roar is bugged in the the regards where the tooltip states it "interrupts" the target. it doesnt say it roots the target for 2 seconds so they literally cannot move/cast or anything. on top of the fact that it goes through a TR's ITC and another GWF's unstoppable.

Honestly, if you have the patch for the bugs, it should go live to save people from some severely broken content.
Don't waste my time.
Post edited by adamy2004 on

Comments

• vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Agreed, save the balancing for mod 4. Fix the bugs now
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited June 2014
    yep i agree with the above changes
    but what about tr stealth
    whas it supposed to be "im all the time in stealth at pvp and i can do pretty good dmg and noone sees me" ?
    especially now with roar down and hr regen down there is no other king left
    which is the only class in the world that can do this in any game in the world
    if yes then we all turn to trs and play hide and seek soon
  • bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Their probably keeping the bugged roar on live just so the GWF nerfs appear more justified. Just gunna have to suffer through it. Everyone wins in the end right?
  • gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
    edited June 2014
    well i never played with roar since as they say its bugged so i never wanted to be considered a chicken -most gwfs do though which led to the nerf
    in the end the one who wins is clearly tr in pvp and in pve i dont know but they try to make the mage less of a god there
    we will see...
  • adamy2004adamy2004 Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    To me, it seems like that cryptic is trying to make CW's unplayable so they can come out with their precious "scourge warlock" class, and pretty much force the players that want to have a competitive mage class in pvp, force them into spending more time and money into another character.
    Don't waste my time.
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    adamy2004 wrote: »
    To me, it seems like that cryptic is trying to make CW's unplayable so they can come out with their precious "scourge warlock" class, and pretty much force the players that want to have a competitive mage class in pvp, force them into spending more time and money into another character.

hehe true that but i belive cws have enough of ad left .
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    I agree they should fix Roar and fix the healing depression on the profound set. Putting in the whole nerf for the profound set without having anything to replace it with would be pretty disastrous for HR though.

But yeah, Roar. It's stupid. And GWF will be just fine without it (unlike HR without any kind of self-healing in pvp).
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Bingo!Exactly my Guess !
    Problem is you cant express yourself or is gonna send this thread to the Depths!
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm surprised you've had the time to fully test the CW changes and assess the impact on PvP effectiveness already. Particularly as a number of feats are bugged and/or not working. Impressive.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • apextaoapextao Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2014
    I agree they should fix Roar and fix the healing depression on the profound set. Putting in the whole nerf for the profound set without having anything to replace it with would be pretty disastrous for HR though.

But yeah, Roar. It's stupid. And GWF will be just fine without it (unlike HR without any kind of self-healing in pvp).

Why would there have to be replacement for it?

HR, TR and GWF are all too strong in PvP relative to the remainder 3 classes. It's not a small gap.
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    apextao wrote: »
    Why would there have to be replacement for it?

HR, TR and GWF are all too strong in PvP relative to the remainder 3 classes. It's not a small gap.

Because combat HRs need something to help mitigate damage in melee range. We don't have ITC or Unstoppable. Without any kind of self-healing we'd die about as fast as a rogue without ITC or stealth.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • adamy2004adamy2004 Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Rofl so you think its perfectly fine for a class that already has crazy damage and CC to have a set that allows them to outheal 80% of the damage done to them? thats like giving a GWF in pvp the ability to use a PVE healing potion. and HRs have ability that provide CC and damage immunity such as fox shift ALSO HRs have the most dodges in the game providing the most possible CC and damage immunity. so your statement of "Without any kind of self-healing we'd die about as fast as a rogue without ITC or stealth." is simply not true.
    Don't waste my time.