test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 22 with no quests

heycanakalheycanakal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hey people, after i finished blackdagger keep with a friend; there is a quest called "blackdagger bested" which sends us to knox for report. i dont remember but i must be accidentally abandoned it instead of the dungeon quest, or never got it. there are no quests in enclave, blackdagger ruins or neverdeath graveyard(next map). any ideas why? or solutions? thanks in advance.
Post edited by heycanakal on

Comments

• doomspell123doomspell123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Your level is too low for the next quests, this usually happens if you play with others and avoid fights. Do some PVP, Skirmishes, dungeons or simply kill mobs, gain a level or two then go to sergent knox and he'll give you the 'next area' quest. Even if you abandon the end of an area quest, Knox will still give you the next area quest, its actually linked to your level not to your quest progression.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Foundry quests are also a good way to catch up when you fall behind the main Cryptic quests.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Foundry, Skirmish, PVP for exp. Check back with Sgt. Knox every level.
  • heycanakalheycanakal Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yep, after lvl'd up to 23, neverdeath graveyard quest became available. It's solved. :)