test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NOW what is the problem?????

rykard3010rykard3010 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I cannot even get my launcher to, for lack of a better word...LAUNCH!

I get some little screen on the top left telling me how many times it tries to connect. I have tried running normally and as Administrator...same thing...no go. Are the servers down? Maybe I am snakebit...but lately I am having daily trouble logging in to this game.

Anyone else? or as usual is it just me?
Post edited by rykard3010 on

Comments

• angusx1angusx1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got the same thing...
    The King
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rykard3010 wrote: »
    I cannot even get my launcher to, for lack of a better word...LAUNCH!

I get some little screen on the top left telling me how many times it tries to connect. I have tried running normally and as Administrator...same thing...no go. Are the servers down? Maybe I am snakebit...but lately I am having daily trouble logging in to this game.

Anyone else? or as usual is it just me?

I just had the same thing ,it tried to connect then it downloaded something it said something like 'trying to update the launcher' then it opened as usual , no idea what it was that downloaded though xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    I just had the same thing ,it tried to connect then it downloaded something it said something like 'trying to update the launcher' then it opened as usual , no idea what it was that downloaded though xD

Probably the update to preview. Changes are supposed to come live on preview about now.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • ellodrithellodrith Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think everybody with an account is arriving for the jubilee and the servers are getting overloaded.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I had that problem yesterday, I couldn't get the launcher to open at all.
    I just reseted my pc and then it worked fine though.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • jeniserejenisere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    im the same have been trying to play for the last 3 days and still the launcher wont launch just says trying to connect and times out hasnt even tried to patch ???? think i might have to goto wildstar if this persists..... coins are just dissapearing arrrrggghh