test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Active player since beta in search of active PVE, friendly, and mature guild.

kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
Actually looking for both a pvp and pve guild now.

I have some quality toons for both pve and pvp, enjoy CN split runs when possible, and I am working on 4 new alts. I have been to many guilds and left them mainly because I want to have fun and don't want to play with ragers or anti social people. I am capable of doing some very challenging pve runs but I still want fun to be the priority as this is a game and a relief from the real world for me. I have made many friends in the game but I want to put roots down in a solid guild. . After playing for awhile I know what I like and hope to find in a guild:

An actively cooperative roster that I would enjoy helping with my more experienced toons and hopefully get in return some help gearing up my new toons, split runs, active ts or equivalent application for more enhanced game play and friendly experience, and a mature guild. I don't think I am asking too much but so far its been tough to find the right match for me.
Please PM me if you think I might be a good fit for your guild. Thanks!!
Post edited by kominatcha on

Comments

• Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hail Kominatcha!

What time zone are you most active?

We are a Mature Family Friendly guild who run lots and lots of dungeons together. We use Teamspeak 3 for the groups and run a mixture of all epic dungeon zones.

What is a split run?
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Yes a lot of the guilds tend to have that quality you were turned off on
  • Options
    azdstr0yerazdstr0yer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Greetings kominatcha, I am interested to speak with you in game. I am a Drill instructor with TAW, The Art of Warfare. We are a family friendly, mature guild that has been around 13 years. We have over 2500 members worldwide, on over 25 different games. Our Neverwinter Division is full of great, active people from both the EU and NA. We do a lot of pvp, however, we have several dedicated, skilled pve players. We often farm, MC, VT, and CN. Please check out TAW.net or find Gorlor@azdest0yr in game. We use TS and have 2 solid events a week, not including all of regular game play. We also have sevral member that have been here since beta, plus several new recruits who are just ramping up their game. A good mix of experienced players, classes, etc. We do have a no moonlighting policy though, so if you did end up finding us a fit, you would have to leave your pvp guild and join with us.

Happy Hunting,

Gorlor
    www.taw.net
  • Options
    ruhighland3rruhighland3r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    <Grimm Haven>

Is looking for strong active players WORLDWIDE that are looking for a mature strong and knowledgeable NW guild that runs CN, VT, MC DAILY GWF,DC and CW 14.5k+ preferably but not only! We are playing around in the Module 3 test server preparing for release as well. We are a great group of Guys and Gals who want to step up the Grimm Haven name! Over 400 members already JOIN US TODAY!

Requirements

ONLY MUST BE 18+
    Have the GS and EXP for CN, VT and MC runs

We have an active mumble server but it is not a requirement to join us

If you would like an invite please tell/ write me a tell

OwNt@ruhighland3r GWF 15.8k
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Actually I just moved my pvp toons out of the pvp guild I was in so I am looking for a guild that is mix of both. I have some high level toons and experience with everything in game but I am just hoping to find friendly and fun players to group with. Grinding CN with people who never say anything is really not that fun. With pvp I have been in very competitive guilds but was hoping to have more fun. Winning isn't everything to me. Enjoying this game with the people you group with is more important. I also like guilds that actively use a ts or equivalent application because it enhances the gaming experience and is also important for coordination in more difficult pve and pvp.
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Howdy Kominatcha, Try Tyrs Paladium <web link right there>, we are not a PvP oriented guild, although some of our members dabbel in it. Also, we are working up to getting Delve/Dungion runs on a more consistant bassis, but we do like to have fun with what ever we do. We do have a Raid Call (RC) server availabel, but also encourage our folks to pay attention to guild chat since alot of folks cant use a voice chat service for one reason or another. But no matter the communication methood, we usualy have a good 'ole time chatting away. Check out our web site, read through our rules, and if that still holds your intrest, go the to Recruitment thred, navigate to the Neverwinter thred (we are a multi game guild) and fill out the questioneer and we will get back in touch with ya.

Hope to hear from ya, Ghosty.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well still shopping around :D. To clarify what i bring to the guild besides my experience I have a 16k gs GWF p terror speced for pve, a 15k GS GWF g plaguefire speced for pvp, and new CW 14k p vorpal in process of farming hv set then will be cn ready, a retired tr since beta, and 4 new toons in preperation for mod3. I have been invited to many guilds in past and left for the following reasons: too elitist, unfriendly, not willing to help new players, and overall just too serious. I enjoy joking around while doing DD's. Its not beneath me to help run t1s but I am also game to do CN split runs as well. But I do wish to just enjoy the people I am gaming with. This is a game, not real life. Its my opportunity to get away from real life drama.

Thanks for reading my post,
    Ken
  • Options
    goldenone4goldenone4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Knight's of the Silverhand ,
    @goldenone4
    :confused: