test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dc pvp camaign

ffejrxffejrx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Temple
how is a dc supposed to get anywhere in this?

for domination, dc can cap points
but 75 double kills or 40 tripple kills? its hard enough for a dc to kill 1 player at a time, impossible to kill 3
Post edited by ffejrx on

Comments

• lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ffejrx wrote: »
    how is a dc supposed to get anywhere in this?

for domination, dc can cap points
    but 75 double kills or 40 tripple kills? its hard enough for a dc to kill 1 player at a time, impossible to kill 3

It's an obvious problem, it is a support class not a 1-1 killer. They should have considered an alternative option for the DC, but didn't. Just another example of the dps focus by the devs and the ignoring of this class.

I'm done with it now.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    PVP campaign might be impossible to finish with DC
    but if you aim for the 18 points, it possible but probably will lot of time

ice wind PVP - if you are in the map and assist it count, so almost all points are possible to get but take time (I actually got 1 triple kill and 3 double kill by assist)

guauntlrym - kill double / triple are not possible for DC, kill 1000 NPC might take few years, 75 wins might take you few years as well if you are luskan... rest are possible but will take a lot of time (you cant do it a lot)

domination - use burning light, I mange to do few double kills with it. no triple kills. the first 5 points are easy to get. the rest might take lot of time

PVP DC will take months or even years to complete to 18 points. but again we are not PVP charcter and all you get in that campaign is PVP boons (even that the rings set looks nice)
  • iskinderiskinder Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah we got completely screwed with campaigns that are not completable for the class. yay? yet to get a triple kill, gotten bunch of doubles but triple... well thought out cryptic..
  • baalhashmalbaalhashmal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    lyaise wrote: »
    It's an obvious problem, it is a support class not a 1-1 killer. They should have considered an alternative option for the DC, but didn't. Just another example of the dps focus by the devs and the ignoring of this class.

I'm done with it now.

Class-specific PVP tasks would of been a much better idea.

Cleric: Marquis Elmdore - Current Main <3
    Wizard: Iamblichus
    Fighter: Anna the Titan
    Barbarian: Anann Valkyrja
    Ranger: Minerva Cory'phaia
    Warlock: Suri Coralyne Reid

Guild: She Looked Level 18.
    Alliance: Imperium