test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EndGame getting started

mallaphaarmallaphaar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Wilds
Alright Im a bit overwhelmed and I'm not sure what to do now that I've gotten end game. I'm working on finding what kind of build I like the most..sucks respeccing is costly. Anyway... What do I do gear wise at the end? How do I go about obtaining it. The dungeon que system is slow and seems no one wants to use it and the people forming groups want some super high gearscore that newer players just won't have. So what should I do to close this gap so people will even look at me to go in there group forming?
Post edited by mallaphaar on

Comments

• Options
    ratjamratjam Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    roll a cw :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mallaphaarmallaphaar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    harhar No for real..what do i doo <.<
  • Options
    gman118gman118 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Try to get into a guild that will take you or join the legit channel,we will welcome any class and GS out there.The dungeons will tell you how to get amour and that by reading the description.But i would recommending joining the legit channel and asking around.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Just gear yourself to be able to not beg/cry for a DC to save you and do more than just split shot/run from mods....

Pretty much the reason why we're hated.
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Probably the best thing to do would be to PVP for the tier 1 set and then go from there.

HR is actually built for PVP, unlike PVE.

I have trouble getting groups as a 15k+HR so don't think it's going to get much easier for PVE.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    as has been already said, start off by joining the Legit Channel (to join, type /channel_join NW_Legit_community into your chatbox)
    there are lots of friendly ppl more than willing to take newbies along and offer advice

second, find yourself a guild. make sure its one that fits your attitude and playstyle.

thirdly, check out This Thread for ALOT of good advice on what to do once you've hit 60
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I rolled a cw, specifically to do pve dungeons, to support my pvp hr ad-wise. HRs and dungeons don't really mix atm.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Probably the best thing to do would be to PVP for the tier 1 set and then go from there.

HR is actually built for PVP, unlike PVE.

I have trouble getting groups as a 15k+HR so don't think it's going to get much easier for PVE.

I'm still using the brutal hunter set. 1.5k life steal and regen just too good. Can't wait to get the last thayan boon and a soul forge enchantment.
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You should take gman's advice about legit. Not only is it a better place to get a group because they run rainbows so often they will be able to teach you tactics for PVe besides 'go in and blow everything up'.