test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dragon riding was going to be for the screenshot comp

reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
fell off a rock and landed on the dragon and finished the fight there
Actual Join date: Dec 2007
Post edited by reilz1981 on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    justicarsyndra on reddit datamined the client and it looks like we could be getting a actual real dragon mount , the only problem is it seems to be quite huge for a mount but apparently it is labeled as a mount in the client ,if not there is a really awesome looking flying disk mount too.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tenser's Floating Disk?
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Tenser's Floating Disk?

Dunno , you tell me - Image courtesy of justicarsyndra .

Edit - yeah looking at D&D miniatures it could well be a Tenser's floating disk. All I know is it looks freaking epic xD
    dNJ9pvq.gif
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    justicarsyndra on reddit datamined the client and it looks like we could be getting a actual real dragon mount , the only problem is it seems to be quite huge for a mount but apparently it is labeled as a mount in the client ,if not there is a really awesome looking flying disk mount too.

You are 100% correct on the dragon, its a red dragon mount..... really slick looking fingers crossed that it can fly.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Guys. Please. No Dragon Mounts. My poor wallet can't repel firepower of that magnitude.

Please, don't do this...wife's gonna kill me.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    unrealized1977unrealized1977 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 100
    edited June 2014
    The Dragon Mount is not going to be zen store, my guess is legendary lockbox mount with mod 4, and expect EVERYONE WILL WANT ONE and with prices going the way they are 10+ Mil Easy
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    really a red dragon mount? so we are going to be fighting Tiamat while riding one of her children? at least it should be a metallic dragon instead of a chromatic one.