test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor enchantment effect on Fashion items?

morpheas768morpheas768 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok, so I finally got my first Armor enchantment, and put it on my Sinister Shade's armor.

I didnt know this, but apparently enchantment effects show even on fashion items. I bought the Courtesan's wear quite a while ago, and frankly it looks amazing, and I never even bother to make my armor visible at all. I always wear my Fashion, and thats why I spent all that zen on it.

But the enchantment effect makes my fashion look terrible. I am frankly very disappointed as well as surprised by this. Why would the enchantment effects even appear on the fashion? Its bound to my armor, which I dont even want to look at for a second.

What I wanna know: Is there any way to disable the visual effect of this enchantment?
Post edited by morpheas768 on

Comments

• Options
    morpheas768morpheas768 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump.......
  • Options
    fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok, so I finally got my first Armor enchantment, and put it on my Sinister Shade's armor.

I didnt know this, but apparently enchantment effects show even on fashion items. I bought the Courtesan's wear quite a while ago, and frankly it looks amazing, and I never even bother to make my armor visible at all. I always wear my Fashion, and thats why I spent all that zen on it.

But the enchantment effect makes my fashion look terrible. I am frankly very disappointed as well as surprised by this. Why would the enchantment effects even appear on the fashion? Its bound to my armor, which I dont even want to look at for a second.

What I wanna know: Is there any way to disable the visual effect of this enchantment?

i agree id like to know this its pointless to pay all that $ to buy fashion if your enchants make it look ugly, and to unequipped the enchant every time i wanna RP is to much gold they need to either make so you have an option to disable visuals OR make it so they dont effect fashions.