test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tears of Tymora : Reveals hidden ability Score on Fashions.

pufy2010pufy2010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
This is only a feadback and not an actualy in game item..For now ( hope Dev's implement it)

The Dread Ring Campaign is upon us..Many will fight vs the new forces of Valindra.

But to many shall fall and fill the thirsty ground with blood.
Upon those facts....The tears of Tymora fall as a rain upon the battlefield...
Few Heroes ..that will survive , will pursue to find the Tears of Tymora...as it seems to have magical proprietes.

After few years....The Black Market was filled with tears of tymora..and the effects of them been revealed :

Tears of Tymora Reveals on Fashions Hidden ability score Like Strenght/Charisma/Dexterity/Constitution/Int/wisdom.
Each Pice of fashion is blessed with 1 of this ability score.
It comes up to Tymora Tear's to reveal it and bless the fashions with a total of 3 Ability Score on Full Fashion.
But The Tears are Fragile....U can reveal the ability of the fashion with 50% chances.
Further More .The Tears Not only they reveal the ability on fashion..but it can do random ability Score.
For exemple if thy wish STrenght on helmet , u can you tears until you get Str.

Helmet : it may have Only +1 ABility Score. ( if you pursue Strenght, thou shall use the tears until desired ability score)
Chest : it may have only +1 ability score ( Same story , use tears till desired ability score pops up)
Pants : it may have only +1 ability score ( same )

Now with +3 Ability score , you have 3 % Boost to Your Ability Score.

+1 to it guys :)

PS :o Offtopic :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frywJrm0lTo (just a song that draw my atention :) )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm sorry, but I disagree. My opinion is that fashion items should be about looks and customizing your character, not stats. If you put stats on them, then they become just another piece of gear we have to grind.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I disagree. My opinion is that fashion items should be about looks and customizing your character, not stats. If you put stats on them, then they become just another piece of gear we have to grind.

I largely agree, although it would be interesting if there is an OPTIONAL visual effect on your combat gear from your fashion gear or if you can use your fashion gear in lieu of the shirt/pants that go under your armor.

The change I would like to see is to be able to change helmets to some of the fashion gear.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    I largely agree, although it would be interesting if there is an OPTIONAL visual effect on your combat gear from your fashion gear or if you can use your fashion gear in lieu of the shirt/pants that go under your armor.

The change I would like to see is to be able to change helmets to some of the fashion gear.

yesi too agree it would be nice if you could maybe transmute the helms to fashion items
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    yesi too agree it would be nice if you could maybe transmute the helms to fashion items
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuude.... Thread Necro?

This was posted over 6 months ago! LOL
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Wow , super necro but in any case it looks like they are adding transmutable fashion armor outfits with the protectors jubilee event although I doubt they will be casual clothing but more like fancy dress armor .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif