test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3 Simple Questions On Fashion Items

aurwangraurwangr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
  1. Where can I buy Fashion Items? Crafted / Vendor?
  2. Do you still keep your equipment stats? Aka can you jump in a fight with Fashion Gear on?
  3. Where can I get a head piece?

Much appreciated.
Post edited by aurwangr on

Comments

• Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. The Zen shop has fashion items that you can purchase with real money. Also, you get very fashionable peasant garb from a quest early on.
    2. You keep your stats no matter which you're wearing. You can go into a fight with a wedding dress on and be just as tough as you would be if your armor were showing.
    3. Combat gear wise, head items start dropping at level 20 and they drop very commonly from that point on. To get Fashion Hats, you have to purchase from the Zen store unless you become a Founder. The 60 dollar pack comes with a fashion mask. The 200 dollar pack comes with a full fashion outfit and the fashion mask.
  • Options
    fayedeloncrentfayedeloncrent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    aurwangr wrote: »
    1. Where can I buy Fashion Items? Crafted / Vendor?
    2. Do you still keep your equipment stats? Aka can you jump in a fight with Fashion Gear on?
    3. Where can I get a head piece?

Much appreciated.

yes your stats stay the same and yes you can get stuff in the zen market but also i buy mine in the auction house they have cheaper stuff there since mod 3