test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shard of the Endless Avalanche spell mastery

zzzonerzzzoner Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I don't know if this is intended behavior or not. I hope it's not intended because it seems kind of useless, but I expected that if I set SotEA in Spell Mastery, the way it would work would be that when first cast it would drop where the targeting reticle was placed. That works fine. I expected that if I activated it again while the boulder was still out, I would get another targeting reticle and the boulder would travel to where the targeting reticle was placed. That does not happen. What happens is that the boulder behaves as if I were standing at the 2nd targeting reticle and pushed the boulder. That behavior seems pretty useless and counter-intuitive to me.
Post edited by zzzoner on

Comments

• gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    When I click the first time, it makes the boulder, then I can aim and click again to bowl over the mobs or have it smash at them. If I don't click the second time, it will stay where I summoned it and explode there (very useful for close-in fighting with lots of mobs)
  • zzzonerzzzoner Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'll have to play with it some more, but when I clicked the first time near a group of monsters, the boulder dropped right where I clicked. But when I clicked the 2nd time near where the boulder was, trying to move it closer to the mobs so it would explode, instead of the boulder moving to where I clicked, it moved way far away, nowhere near where I clicked, like it had been pushed away from where I clicked.