test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bonding runes on Ioun Stone of Allure Question

daermon888daermon888 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

I've been trying to trigger the 50% more stats from the greater bonding rune
on a ioun stone of allure that has 10% of slowing down mobs,.... without any success.

I've tried it about 15 minutes one hit after another. Is it suppose to be working on this ioun?

Perhaps i was out of luck?

Thanks,

Gotrek Gurnisson, son of Gurni.
Post edited by daermon888 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Augment companions don't have powers, so they can't trigger the bonding runestone...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    except for Chickens, which are currently bugged and do proc bonding runestones.
  • Options
    oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    daermon888 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been trying to trigger the 50% more stats from the greater bonding rune
    on a ioun stone of allure that has 10% of slowing down mobs,.... without any success.

I've tried it about 15 minutes one hit after another. Is it suppose to be working on this ioun?

Perhaps i was out of luck?

Thanks,

Gotrek Gurnisson, son of Gurni.

That's his active bonus, not a power.
  • Options
    daermon888daermon888 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ahh thanks for the anwsers its clearer now.... I almost bought a chicken thinking this would be best to put

those bonding runes on it....Lucky i havent since its ''bugged'' and should not process the bonding rune....

What was a deceit was that the chicken came with a bonding rune slotted like the cocatrix...... This was confusing

to know it should work on the chicken as well.......I know all pets from zen market comes with a bond rune, but its not ''slotted'' .....

It shouldnt have been slotted in the main place if this was not suppose to be working on it......This is just.....weird...........

i bet some ppl bought chickens because of that bonding runes working on it....
    ok thanks