test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Silver Thieves portal not working

groovaholicgroovaholic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Foundry
Hi not to sure if this is the right place to report bugs in a foundry game but i guess you will move it if not:

Author @Waldo79
Short Code: DHDFPFIEB

Silver Thieves:

Just after meeting Spoon "the ghost" you pick up a key to enter the building in the middle But now after the latest update you can no longer enter the building, it seems that the teleporter is now not working correctly.

Hope this helps the Author
Post edited by groovaholic on

Comments

• Options
    melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You would probably be better off sending an in-game mail to the author, especially since I don't recognize that person as someone who we see here on the forums.

Keep in mind portals have been broken by modules before and that we can't get back into the foundry yet since the update to check on or fix anything in our quests.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • Options
    pepperelfpepperelf Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    melinden wrote: »
    You would probably be better off sending an in-game mail to the author, especially since I don't recognize that person as someone who we see here on the forums.

Keep in mind portals have been broken by modules before and that we can't get back into the foundry yet since the update to check on or fix anything in our quests.

Can someone please remove it from the Job Board then? Because it is still broken - there is no way to complete the quest atm. Just tried again today. :(
  • Options
    waldo79waldo79 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    pepperelf wrote: »
    Can someone please remove it from the Job Board then? Because it is still broken - there is no way to complete the quest atm. Just tried again today. :(

Sorry it took me awhile to fix this issue. I have been away from the game for a few months. I have fixed the issue as of last night and added a few things to the quest today to help keep people on track while questing. Let me know if you find things that can be improved or any issues that need to be addressed. Again sorry for the delayed hotfix. Hope you enjoy.

Please note that I can only edit the quest under the Nether Scroll campaign as authors lose access to any quests that become featured.
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, featured ones can't be fixed. (Except for one time when they took the featured one down, let the author make changes, and published the updated one, but that was when it was a current feature rather than a previous one.)
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    waldo79waldo79 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, featured ones can't be fixed. (Except for one time when they took the featured one down, let the author make changes, and published the updated one, but that was when it was a current feature rather than a previous one.)

You are correct and it is annoying, but I can see both sides of the argument as valid. I have played all 4 parts of this campaign again today and they work perfectly fine now. I have not played the featured versions of any of my quests as there is no point since I can't fix them even if I wanted to.

I just wanted to touch base and let everyone know that all issues have been corrected on the quest in question and all other quests within the same campaign have been tested and given a clean bill of health.
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, thanks for letting us know, it would be annoying to not be able to see the entire storyline for the campaign.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.