test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stolen items

crowdvoodoocrowdvoodoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
hi i had items stole from my guild bank by some low level CW just wondering if theres a way to report him and get back the items that were taken
Post edited by crowdvoodoo on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You need to log into Arc and click on the support button and under category choose customer support - report violations - scammer then click the blue OK at the bottom of the drop down menu , make sure you use the players @name and the approx time that the items were taken , you will get a automatic reply but don't expect a member of support to contact you to tell you the outcome of your report.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • crowdvoodoocrowdvoodoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    there refusing to give the items back?
  • crowdvoodoocrowdvoodoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    there refusing to give the items back
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Frankly, as much as it sucks to have items stolen from your guild bank, it is at least partly the guild leader's fault for setting bank permissions and allowing people to join the guild randomly or with little to no of a trial/interview process.

I am truly sorry you had this bad experience.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums